View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 02:27 PM   #10
Beard
GD grammar police

I like denial because denial makes me...

1. Subby.
Giving away my orgasms seems like something so trivial sometimes. It would be so easy to just to reach down and stroke away. But I don't. Why? I have a natural tendency to want to make other people happy. While I know what's good for myself and do what I need to to take care of me, I love taking something about myself that isn't 100% necessary and putting it in someone else's (your) hands. It entertains that desire to please someone else and keeps me focused on not doing it because I know that you want me to.

2. Horny.
I love being horny. I love constantly having thoughts about stroking and fucking and licking and... well, you understand. And being horny tends to keep me on my toes. I feel mentally, physically, and emotionally more stable when I'm in touch with my sexuality, which gives me self confidence. I don't NEED to be horny to be awesome. But being horny reminds me WHY I'm awesome. And that's because I'm a human and have an amazing thing called a sex drive that makes me unique. Just like everyone reading this. You're awesome too.

3. Have Self Control.
This part is the hardest for me. I want everything all the time. I want the coolest stuff, the most fun experience, the thing that feels best. I'm a glutton for thrills. But if you have a thrill too much, it stops being a thrill. If you have too much of a good thing, it tends to lose its luster. Giving my orgasms away enables me to really cherish them when they cum (see what I did there?) It's healthier that way. It keeps me wanting more and more and really appreciating when they happen.

4. Creative.
I've never written as creatively and freely than I have in the last few weeks. Being denied lets my mind run WILD. Mainly because I get to think about all the fun things I or someone else could do with my cock if it were denied. It makes me think outside the box and keep myself having fun and experiencing those thrills I mentioned earlier - but those thrills are in my MIND.

5. Be Myself.
I love what Cstelle said earlier about how we're meant to be horny. We're made to be sexual beings. Why not intensify that feeling? It makes things more fun.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote