View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 02:17 PM   #13
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
An orgasm is an orgasm, even a ruined one which make you feel like shit afterwards. But for a short moment you feel the joy rushing through your body.
(I actually don't know if women can have ruined orgasms...? I'm not doubting! I'm just saying that I don't know! Educate me!)

Anyway: typically a ruined orgasm means that a man's penis is brought/wanked to the edge of climax, and just as he begins to ejaculate, all stimulation (your hand/mouth...) is removed.

The ejaculation has begun - but the stimulation is missing - and the result is (speaking for myself here) a quite painful, intensely frustrating, yet weirdly fucking enormously sexual experience - - - without that sense of sexual release.

So when I return to consciousness... I'm just as horny, and just as needy as before. (In a couple dynamic this might mean that I am even more desperate than before. With all that it entails....)

Obviously, all the above is a wild simplification. There is so, so, SO much else to it.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote