View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 09:40 AM   #5
Cstelle
gD Curio

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
So, why is denial good for you?
I've experimented with denial only a little (I haven't got an external motivator, and I don't have much self discipline...), but I have noticed that even the shortest period of denial has an effect.

My mental energy level rises. I feel more present, I seriously think it makes me mentally quicker. Funnier, certainly! Deeper - I don't know - but probably. It fires my imagination! My dreams are richer!

And I also feel better physically.

AS I SHOULD. Being horny fills the blood stream with a battery of glory chemicals! There is nothing better, and according to Mother Nature: there SHOULD be nothing better, than being horny. Being horny is what life is all about - according to old Momma Nature.

(So... ruined orgasms? Having your cake but keeping it? Do animals ruin orgasms? Isn't a ruined orgasm really like cheating Mother nature? Discuss!)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post: