Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 04:59 AM   #110
bee9
getDare Succubus

While my opinion wouldn't be popular I still it's important to get heard.

Pet Ra, this may be harsh for you, but please read it anyway.

From my point of view you definitely enjoy being denied and teased, but you are not actually giving any orgasm control -- you sort of "use" your Doms to be teased and denied.
Being a true sub (pet is even less empowered) is to give away that control.

In this particular case -- I'm fine with you given options on your birthday, but on other days if your Master or Mistress feel your ass has to be pounded -- it should be with no regards to your desire not to cum. You might cum or not, or even cum too much -- that is irrelevant. Even being fucked until you start cumming and then - nothing, i.e. having a ruining orgasm is fine. You are a pet, not someone who asks to be teased and denied.

So once again -- your wildest, yet scariest dream is to be permanently denied of orgasm.
Yet, your real punishment would be to have your pussy shaved clean, mouth kept open with a ring gag, senses deprived with a heavy duty leather hood and gangbanged in all holes (yes, your precious pussy as well) by 10+ men.

Feel to say I'm wrong if you really think so. More than happy to discuss it with your Doms as well.
GD members, please share your opinion -- does this pet have to grow to the next level or stay just teased and denied?