Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #14
Luffy90

Chapter 10

“My turn again then.” Ashley said. And since she was naked now, she only had to draw from the truth or dare jar. “It’s a dare from Lucy.”

Lucy’s face lit up. “Oh my, oh my. What will i have you do this time?” She pretended to have to think for a bit, but it was one she had been waiting to use for a few rounds. “Since you are the host of this game, i think it’s only fair that you are the one doing this. So my dare for you is to order us some pizzas...”

“That’s is?” Luke interrupted. “Well i guess i am getting kinda hungry.”

“Let me finish please.” Lucy was barely able to keep a straight face. “Once the delivery guy comes, you have to open the door just as you are now, completely naked, and offer to pay him with a blow job. If he refuses that’s fine.”

The two boys was surprised by the dare and just waited for Ashley’s response.

“I... don’t... i’m not sure i can do that.” Ashley seemed to have been taken completely off guard.

“Why not? I think it’s completely within the games rules.” She looked over to the two boys who just nodded back with approval. “Would you rather take a punishment?”

Ashley let out a deep sigh. “Fine. I doubt they’ll go for anything but money anyway...” She got her phone and started calling for some pizzas. “What if a girl delivers instead of a boy?”

“I didn’t think about that, but i guess you can ask her the same, to eat her out as a payment. Maybe she’s into that you know?” Lucy replied.

Ashley seemed slightly annoyed being taken off guard like this, but finished ordering the pizzas. “Right, the pizza’s should be here in around thirty minutes, so we can at least continue this while we wait. Your turn Lucy.”

Lucy was relieved as she read what she got. “Truth from Ashley.” After just having given a big dare to Ashley, she would now get a tiny payback straight away, but a truth was way better than a dare.

“Let’s see...” Ashley had to think for a bit. This one had to be good to get back at Lucy. “Describe the weirdest sexual fantasy you may have had once or still have in your head.”

“I guess i kinda deserved that question.” Lucy said and took a deep breath before answering. “The weirdest fantasy i have had, or at least one i can think of now is...” She looked at the others, all of them seemed eager to hear her answer. “I can’t believe i’m saying this to all of you... It would have to be one where i am locked up in some room, blindfolded and naked while strapped to a bed. Then someone else is pretty much doing whatever they want with me that i have no control over. Not that i actually want that to happen or anything, but its a fantasy that has crossed my mind from time to time.”

“Oooh, that’s one heck of a fantasy.” Ashley seemed to like her answer. “Looks like Luke is enjoying the thought of that fantasy. About time we got to see that thing of yours grow up.”

Lost in his own thoughts, Luke didn’t realize that his cock had gotten hard while listening to Lucy’s fantasy and playing it out in his mind, and it was now on full display to everyone. Trying to ignore Ashley’s remarks, he went ahead and started his turn. “Whatever, it’s just a boner.” But it went from bad to worse as he read his note. “And i got a dare... from Ashley.”

Ashley clapped her hands together. “I’m on a roll now after the dare you gave me Lucy! Alright, here goes. Your dare, Luke, is to have a random person here jerk you off for thirty seconds. This might sound as if it’s just a good thing for you but here’s the catch. If you accidentally cum early, you have to go outside in the rain and clean yourself off and wait for your cock to get soft again.”

Everyone was speechless after hearing her dare until Luke himself broke the silence. “But, it’s kinda cold outside, i could get sick. And what if the neighbours see me?” He tried to come up with some excuses. "They could call the police on us or something if they see a naked guy creeping outside."

“Easy, just don’t cum then.” Ashley said firmly. “I’m sure you can last thirty seconds, right?”

Luke didn’t reply to that comment. “Fine, a dare’s a dare i Guess...”

“Would you mind rolling your app Lucy? Let’s see who is gonna try to make this guy cum.” Ashley asked.

“On it.” She answered.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote