Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 04:22 PM   #109
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Friday (Day 243 / 206)
Enemas 08 / 20

Well, we have trouble with the internet at the moment so don't worry when I'm offline for few days.

This week was completely dedicated to nipple play because we neglected it the last weeks.
Master and Mistress told me that because last Saturday I celebrated my 200th day in chastity I had to take care of my nip nips for 200 minutes in total till the end of the week. So every day when Master came home he sat down with a drink and watched me playing with my nipples for 30 minutes.

While rubbing, twisting and pulling them I tried some sexy poses but guess I just looked ridiculous Nevertheless, when Master plays with them it still feel so much better, especially when he bites or suck them. But I still don't manage to edge from nipple play - stupid, tiny tits.
I just get very, very horny and even more frustrated.
Today I was trying while Master railed Mistress on the table, they didn't even look at me. All I could see were Mistress feet on his shoulders and Masters back while he rhythmically plunged into her. But even with the slick noises of their genitals and their moans I didn't managed to came closer to the edge as the days before. I don't want to learn this for my pleasure, but for Master.

But because I put so much effort in my training I was allowed to change the number on my enema counter.
So, after Master was done with fucking Mistress silly he ordered me to bring my enema kit to the bathroom. After I got everything there he removed the belt and lubed me while I had to fill the syringe with water. While I got filled, slow but steady till I gulped down every drop of the 1,5 litre, Mistress came in to clean herself.

20 minutes later I was allowed to release myself - it's been a while since I had to hold in this amount of water for such a long time. I guess I need more training.

After Mistress had rinsed me and I had cleaned my belt, Master washed me - while I was standing he also inspected me.
I love when his hands slide over my body, he spread my most delicate parts and looks closely to them or dips his finger in my ass.
Even I missed some hair in my armpit I "passed", so I got belted again.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: