View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:39 AM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Hello Andrea,

I must say I am a big fan of your posts and now I know I'll get hard by seeing when seeing your name. You became synonymous with arousal.

Anyway I'd like to know more about how you discovered BDSM, mind telling us about it? Or is this thread specifically about work?
Lyb, thank you for your questions and kind words As you know i love to make an effort to arouse and please those who contribute to my threads.

I suppose my fascination with being submissive started many years ago with my Sir. Quite accidentally, i recall being aroused when he would hold my hands above my head, for example, while pinning me to the bed. This further developed into me wanting to be told what to do, confirming i was doing as he wished.........this then evolved, driven mostly by my resulting arousal from situations where i was "controlled". Then, further by heighten arousal by way of validation from those whom i have aroused, pleased or show off for. I always try to shown my appreciation to those who post, PM or contribute, and i always aim to exceed expectations

In answer to your question;Or is this thread specifically about work?

Of course not! After all, this is an Ask me anything thread

Anyone else curious?

andreaswallows............greatfully

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote