View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowice View Post
Has your teasing ever gone badly with someone?

Describe what was the strongest orgasm or series since you are multiorgasmic you remember and what led up to it?

How long do you tease your sirs cock sucking it if he even lets you tease before you decide enough teasing is enough?

Sir Shadow, always good to hear from you, I must admit i felt a bit of a tingle when i saw you had posted

See my responses below;

Has your teasing ever gone badly with someone?

Fortunately, no, however i find the risk of it, quite arousing.

Describe what was the strongest orgasm or series since you are mult-iorgasmic you remember and what led up to it?

Actually, this weekend was quite interesting, Sir had ordered a harness that holds our Hitachi wand in place against my Clit. After tormenting my pussy with his tongue and fingers for almost an hour, he positioned the harness and wand, pushed me to my knees, and then instructed me to suck his cock, further to this, i was not permitted to remove his cock from my wet dripping mouth until he said so. Durring this time, he was able to control with wand with an on/off switch in a cord the wand was plugged into. When he was pleased with the level of enthusiasm in which i pleasured his cock, the wand remained on, when he felt i was not performing to the best of my ability, the wand would stop. Needless to say, i quickly and clearly understood the level of pleasure i was required to give to my Sir in order for me to be rewarded. Having my mouth filled with cock, my clit and pussy dripping and swollen, the wand relentlessly attacking my pussy was quite overwhelming. As i continued, i could feel Sirs cock pushing deeper down my throat, i could hear, clearly the sloppy sound of my wet mouth taking him bravely with every thrust, i could feel the wetness dripping all over my breasts.........and the wand buzzing........the tension building in my pussy.......the fluttering.........as i began to cum the first time, Sir grabed the back of my hair and forced his throbbing cock down my throat, struggling for air, my hips strated to rock as i came hard......

Sir released my head, cock out of my throat, gasping, but not removing his cock from my mouth, as instructed, he said "Again"............i complied.

I came 4 times like this, each round with more enthusiasm than the previous one.

How long do you tease your sirs cock sucking it if he even lets you tease before you decide enough teasing is enough?

This is entirely up to Sir, You need to understand that having Sirs cock in my mouth is incredibly arousing for me. There are times when Sir will direct me to suck his cock many times thru out the evening, for example, prior to dinner, in the car after dinner, for extended periods of time at cocktail hour. My Sir has incredible endurance,so the short answer is; as long or as short as he wants.

I trust you are pleased with my responses Sir Shadow, and i look forward to hearing from you again

andreaswallows...............with particular attention to detail

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 09-12-2018 at 12:10 PM.
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote