View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:35 AM   #10
beautiful_diaster

After that, I put the toys away. I very slowly remove the clamps from his nipples and then the peg from the top of his cock. I hear him inhale quickly with the pain of their release, but as the blood flow returns and he sees that I have no more instruments currently at hand to torture him, he relaxes. I remove the ball gag from his mouth and put it away in the toy box, I’m sure his jaw is probably sore from it, so I take a bit of pity on him then. I also undo the leg that is pulled up, allowing him to rest both feet on the ground and I loosen the restraints on his arms, giving him a little more comfort. I leave the room and go into the kitchen, returning with a bowl and a glass of water. I set it down in front of him before going to the closet in the toy room which holds all of his favorite outfits for me. I pull one of my brightest pink thongs out and return to him. I force him to put it on before I undo his arms and they fall to his side. I then pour the glass of water into the bowl and shove him down onto all fours. “Be a good puppy and drink from your bowl,” I tell him as I gently stroke his hair. When he is finished I go to the corner and get the special chair that he has modified that he likes to have me sit in sometimes.

His eyes widen in fear and confusion, he is not sure why on Earth I would get that chair to use on him. I smile as I force him down into it, lucky for him there is nothing in the special hole just yet. I shackle him to the chair so he can’t escape what is coming next. I then pull the pretty pink thong down around his ankles before going to the toy box and getting a medium sized dildo from it. I look at his face as he is watching me and I see the understanding of the situation come to him. He knows where the dildo is going and his eyes widen in fear. “Please don’t do this,” he begs me. “I don’t even do this to you, Mistress please don’t.” But instead of stopping me his words make me want to do it even more. I am sure to put plenty of lube on the dildo and also on my fingers. I start by sliding my fingers up into the hole in the chair and sliding my fingers into his asshole a few times. Then without warning I shove the dildo through the hole and into his ass. As I do this he screams.
beautiful_diaster is offline   Reply With Quote