View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
AnalSlave1

Chapter 2- (Aug 31st)

“Sir, I need a ride to the train station tomorrow to catch the train to Hogwarts. I was wondering if you’re able to drive me there.” You say. Ever since you got the letter from Hogwarts and sent the owl back. Mr Dursley has been really cranky. Dudley has been avoiding you and Mrs Dursley tries to stay away. You’ve already bought all your equipment and books at Diagon Alley.
“If you do something for me, I might give you a ride.” He leads you to his bedroom. Mrs Dursley is out since she’s been trying to avoid you. He locks the door behind him.
“First of all, you will not talk about this to anyone.”
“Yes sir.” He steps towards you and takes off all your clothes. (Strip naked)
He bends you over and gives you a nice spanking. (Spank yourself 50 times)
He then strokes your cock slowly until you edge. He repeats this 3 times. (Edge 4 times)
“You’re such a slut. You’re enjoying this aren’t you. Moan for me.” (Moan and edge another time)
He takes out a butt plug from his drawer and put’s it up your ass. (Put a butt plug shaped object in your butt and leave it in for am hour)
“Leave that in for an hour. I have a meeting right now. I’ll be back and we’ll finish this up.” You stay in his room not daring to leave. After an hour has passed. You hear the front door open and Mr. Dursley walks back upstairs. He walks and gropes your chest. (Grope your boobs/rub nipples)
He takes the butt plug out and puts down. (Take butt plug out)
“Nothing pleases me more than seeing you in pain.” He slaps your face until it’s red. (Slap your face 10 times)
He then kicks your crotch. (Use a broom to hit your crotch)
You fall to the ground as he laughs.
“I think that’s enough for today. I’ll drive you to the train station you whore.” You leave the room to go back to your cupboard to read your books.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote