View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:16 AM   #1
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Talking The Funny Thread

I love to laugh a lot too and share things that make me laugh. I love it when friends do too.

I like watching lighthearted comedies sometimes, funny cartoons, comedians, or see funny pictures and memes.

Life can serious enough already, so a good laugh and smile can just magically make the moment and day better.

It can even be therapeutic and healing in a way, though it is not practiced by many on a regular basis.

Credit to where it is due, Red's recent Joke Your Way Into The Dungeon thread inspired me with this

I'll start off with a few comedic clips...

Remember, it can be anything funny (within site rules) ~ video, jokes, songs, and anything funny you can think of and want to share with everyone.

And remember to PM her the best jokes for her thread if you wish to gain entry into the dungeon should you win for the week ~ it is a weekly thing.

And if it is a funny pic/meme/gif you can post it on Sam's Cute & funny Pictures, gifs and memes thread instead.

So I'll start off.

I like this comedian...

I watched some of his clips my older brother shared with my Mom and me, when she was in the hospital the end of last year. The videos gave us a good laugh. Bittersweet, but nice, despite it all... we felt like a family just spending time together and forgot everything else in that moment.

Here's three clips, I tried to add something for everyone ~

Face the Wall

Emotional Creatures

and

Follow Your Dreams

So yeah, can't wait to see what you all share! I'll share more too.

Let's laugh together!

Last edited by Joan Sky; 09-10-2018 at 07:56 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post: