View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #236
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 39 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome Teddy_532 thanks for reading story, you must have been reading alot to read it in 2 days.

TheBoyHotWonder - congratulations on partly having it correct, read below to see which parts.

Thank you to everyone who has kept reading and all those who have posted a comment, it is becuase of you that there is another part so soon (3 parts in 25 hours)

Part 39 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“As you may know I’m doing my apprentice here. I require some photo evidence of what I have done, do you mind if I submit photos of Laura as one of my works of art.

“Ok” said John, however I also want something in return. If you are going to take any pictures of her, then you must be totally naked the whole time you are taking the pictures also I will be present the whole time.

“But, buttttt” started Lucy. “Do I have to” she eventually managed to say. John glared into Lucy’s eyes and she finally agreed to John’s terms.

John was glad that was all it was going to take to get a £9.50 discount and also to view Lucy in the flesh. “The other thing I demand is that, Laura knows nothing about this” Lucy was happy at this, also thinking at least John was the only one that would view her. John walked back into the room to set up his plan, meanwhile Lucy rummaged in a cupboard for the special gel.

Lucy soon returned to the operating room to find Laura still lied face down with her legs spread wide open.

“Does it itch” asked Lucy. “Yes terribly” was the reply from Laura who was almost in tears. “Do you want some lotion rubbing on it to ease the pain” asked Lucy. “Please” replied Laura, hardly realising she was actually asking for help from her College enemy. Meanwhile Lucy stripped out off her long white outfit revealing a pair of plain blue silk panties and a matching blue bra covering her average pair of breasts. She then went to get her camera off the counter.

John coughed and pointed at his own clothes symbolising to Lucy to take off her underwear. Reluctantly she put up little protest as she placed her hands behind her back unclipping the bra and letting it fall to the ground. Her breasts were now on view for John to admire. Her breasts were not as gorgeous as Laura’s or Sarah’s, but still John was attracted to her small perky nipples.

Now Lucy bent forward taking hold of her silk blue panties and pulling these down her legs revealing a tidy landing strip (brazilian waxed). John at first was a little shocked at this, imagining she would probably be totally shaved / waxed as she works in that department. However he still liked the look this gave Lucy. He stared at the brown hair that was around her sexy love hole.

Lucy now asked John to apply the lotion to Laura’s genitals hoping that this would take his attention off herself, which she succeeded wonderfully. Meanwhile Lucy was taking picture after picture of Laura’s newly waxed area.

She also took several of her juicy lips and some of her body including tits, pussy, ass which was sticking up the air and her face. You could clearly see on some of these pictures that it was Laura also the fact it was John who was doing his best to apply lotion and make some of her own lotion appear from Laura’s ever wettening lips.

After a couple of minutes Laura began to moan as Johns fingers worked wonders on her cleanly waxed pussy. All of John’s attention was clearly on Laura and he was not paying any attention to what Lucy was doing.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What was Lucy doing?
You will have to keep reading and you MAY find out?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote