Thread: Mystery Mansion
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 04:56 PM   #39
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
After stumbling around the mansion you find a mysterious door and you decide to enter. Looking around, you find you're in a dark ... kitchen? Weird. A bright green vase sits on the countertop holding a collection of wooden spoons, which you promptly ignore. You open the cabinets to find they're bare. The same goes for the fridge. And here you thought you'd be able to grab a snack while you waited. Closing the refrigerator door you notice a note on the door. Someone has left you a shopping list, just your luck! The note reads, "I haven't had a chance to go to the store in a while. You'll need to go to a special store in town to get everything. But I should warn you, the store has a strict dress code..."

Risky Business
Your shopping list is looking a little long. I think it’s time to go to the store. Before leaving your house, you will need to write 10 naughty words or phrases on your body. Each word must be positioned in a semi-risky locations. For example, if you are wearing a short-sleeved shirt write “slut” on your bicep on level with your shirt sleeve. If your shirt moves, the word may become exposed this way.

The note mentioned a special dress code. You will only be allowed to wear a shirt and pants/shorts, no underwear is allowed in the store. In addition, you may not zip up any zippers, including the one on your pants (it's a strange town). Since you won't be needing any underwear until you return, remove and hang them from your front door handle so you don't forget to put them on when you get home. Now go to the store shop/act casually. Do not hide in the bathroom or behind things. Spend at least 30 minutes out shopping before you leave.

Note: you don’t actually need to buy something for this. You may go to any public location with a fair amount of people present like a library, or simply walk around the store browsing
I dare not take this challenge

Actually, I would LOVE to do this, but I won't be able to till Sunday, which is closer to 72 hrs than the 24, and I don't want to unfairly delay the other players so, I'll exit the room and if nobody else has completed it then I'll do it Sunday when I get back.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post: