Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #72
HHHobo

Default Chapter 28

By the time I woke up the next morning, Brianna’s folks had already left. The girls were all standing around me. “Time to try again, Willie,” Libby demanded. I almost complained, but caught myself just in time.

“I need some Vaseline,” said I.

Bridget disappeared and returned in a few minutes with the slippery lubricant. Slowly I took the baby doll off and rubbed the Vaseline all over my member. Reluctantly I began pulling on it as I stood in the midst of the girls. This wasn’t really what I wanted to do first thing in the morning. My willie wasn’t really into it either. It was slow to swell and lengthen. Finally it began to harden as the blood vessels dilated and admitted fluid into the spongy tissue. (I learned that in honors biology.)

As I was finally turned on, I dropped to the floor and stroked harder and harder. I just wanted to get it over with. I wasn’t horny. I didn’t need release. I was just doing this to please the girls. The competitive side of me didn’t want to lose to Brianna or anyone else. No precum emerged this time, but I did get two respectable wads of cum out of my dick. After not whacking off for five weeks, I had now done the deed three times in just over twelve hours.

I cleaned up, put the little nightgown back on, and wandered upstairs to find some breakfast. I found some juice and cereal to my liking. I sat down and read the sports page and comics for a while. Just as I was finishing, I heard Rachel calling me to return to the family room.

I knew I couldn’t ignore the summons. I took myself back downstairs to meet my fate. First I got another shower, thankfully warm. Then the feminization continued. My nails were still very pink, but my makeup had to be redone. This time it wasn’t quite so extreme. I got a new pink thong and a bra. Water balloons were inserted inside the cups to provide some substance. Next came a low rise, navy blue miniskirt that looked like nothing but a band of material with one elastic side. A tight-fitting pink top completed the clothing.

Next came a new development I hadn’t anticipated. Brianna brought out a cut potato, a bottle of alcohol, some ice, and a sharp needle. “All the girls have pierced ears, Wilhemina. Now you’ll join them.” They iced my ear lobes for about five minutes until they were good and numb. Brianna slid the potato under one of my lobes, and stuck the alcohol-sterilized needle through it. I only felt a pin prick. Quickly they slid a stud into the new hole. The procedure was repeated for my other ear.

“Don’t worry, Willie,” Colleen assured me. “The hole will close up Sunday.”

The wig returned and the girls brushed and combed it into shape. Then some very girly pink sandals were placed on my feet. Rachel handed me a navy blue purse with pink trim.

“Time to meet the world!” announced Bridget. We all put on coats. Once again mine was pink. We headed out the door and down the street. I kept trying to work myself to the middle of the group. Finally Brianna ordered me to walk in front. Reluctantly I obeyed her wishes. Brian and the girls gave me instructions on where to go. Fortunately there weren’t too many people out in the cold weather. We did walk far enough to get to a strip mall. There we went into a Walgreen’s. They made me buy some nail polish with glitter in it.

That was it for that session. We walked back to the house. So far things hadn’t been too bad. It had to get worse. Brianna didn’t just throw away deals like The Lombardie. I was definitely anxious about what was coming this afternoon and evening.

When we got back to Brianna’s, I was ordered to strip again. Once I was bare and shivering in front of the rest of the group, Libby handed me the Vaseline. I grabbed a seat on a bar stool and greased up my organ. Slowly I started stroking away. There was a certain soreness present. It was not in any hurry to get bigger or hard.

“Come on, Willie, can’t you do it,” jeered Brianna. The others all laughed, except for Brian. I could see that he felt sorry for me. I don’t think he could have gone through the things that I did. Actually I didn’t mind most of it. I was used to being naked in front of these girls. Now I was even tolerant of beating off for them. At this point it was just tiresome trying to cum again so soon.

It was at least five minutes before my dick neared its maximum length. It was a few more minutes before it got hard. I still didn’t feel very turned-on. Some of the girls were getting bored. Rachel and Colleen were having a side conversation. Brianna had picked up a copy of Cosmo. “Let me know when he is about to cum,” she requested. On the other hand, Bridget, Molly, and Libby were trying to tease me with their bodies. Bridget didn’t have much in the way of boobs. She was gently sliding her miniskirt higher on her thighs, giving me peeks at her panties. Libby was sliding her top lower, so I had a delicious view of her cleavage. Molly was moving seductively to the music that was playing in the background.

It was working. I could feel myself getting more and more excited. Brianna glanced up to see what was going on and saw what the three girls were doing. She quietly moved behind Bridget. Bridget did not notice, as she was focusing all her attention on my reactions to her teasing. Suddenly Brianna grabbed both sides of Bridget’s skirt and pulled down. The miniskirt went all the way to the floor where it was tangled around Bridget’s ankles. Bridget’s reflex was to try to step, but her foot caught on her skirt and she tumbled to the floor. Brianna called for Molly and Libby to help and the three girls all jumped on top of Bridget. Within seconds they had her panties off as well. They dragged her over to the bar stool where I was stroking away and held her standing up as close to me as they could. Her top was pulled up to just below her bra, so that she was bare from there to the floor.

This gave me a great view of her pussy and my juices were now flowing full speed ahead. I could feel myself headed for climax. I started breathing hard and arched my back. When I shot, there was only one real wad. It hit Bridget just left of her navel and started running down her bare midriff. Whatever else I ejaculated just sort of dripped out of the end of my dick. I went flaccid immediately.

“Ooh!” Bridget complained. “I didn’t deserve that.”

“No, but it was fun,” retorted Brianna.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote