Thread: Fiction: Poker Night
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 06:07 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 5

We paused the game for a few minutes after that so we could all go to the kitchen and refill our drinks. It was weird, being in the kitchen of Leslie’s apartment without wearing anything. It was weirder still seeing Andrew naked along with me, to say nothing of the other players’ states of undress. We hadn’t made a rule of it or anything, but despite the fact that Mike had his clothes back, he hadn’t put any of them on. We were into this now, and that meant that once we took off an article of clothing, it stayed off. We all laughed about how the game was going (“We’re learning all sorts of new things about each other,” Mike joked), but I still couldn’t quite get my erection to go down.

On our way back to Leslie’s room, her hand just so happened to brush against my cock. Only, I didn’t think it was an accident. We’d almost had sex a bunch of times and had to stop for one reason or another, but there was a certain pent up-ness that couldn’t be pent up much longer.

The next round was a good one. Everyone was in and betting, although the betting didn’t get too steep, but it was Mike who won. He seemed to do well when the pot grew to a certain size. That meant all the girls had to lose an article of clothing… and Andrew and I each had to perform a task for him!

Leslie was the first to strip, and the one I was anticipating the most. She hadn’t taken anything off in a long while, and now she had to choose between her bra and panties! She chose her bra, like I expected, but it was wonderful to see those lovely tits breathe free. They were a great sight to behold: full, with nipples the perfect size for them. Nipples that I noticed were hard right now. She blushed when she saw me looking, but she didn’t cover up. “It’s cold,” she said.

It wasn’t.

Ellen went after her, and to my surprise, she lifted up her butt and whisked her panties off without standing up. I caught a glimpse of ass, as well as what might have been the very top of her pussy, but it was so quick I couldn’t be sure. She smirked at the rest of us staring at her still preserved modesty. “Aww, is someone disappointed?” she cooed, condescending.

Then it was down to Kat. She glared at me, as though I somehow had something to do with her bad luck ever since she’d beaten me, then reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She slid it down her arms, and covered her chest as fast as she could.

“Oh no, you don’t,” Leslie said, pulling her arms away from her chest.

And you know what? She didn’t have much there, but what she had was nice. Her small, pert breasts were perfectly symmetrical, and topped with the smallest nipples I’d ever seen on a grown person, male or female. She had an aura of cuteness about her, like an elf or a fairy out of some story. Kat yelped, but when Leslie let her go, she didn’t try to hide anymore. She was nearly naked in front of us, sure—then again, we were all at least nearly naked by now.

Mike then looked from me to Andrew. “Hmm,” he said. “Who should I dare first, I wonder?” He thought it over for a minute, then snapped his fingers. “I’ve got it! I’ll dare both of you at the same time. First, get yourselves hard. Then stand next to each other. The person with the longer dick can kiss whoever they want on the lip. The person with the shorter dick must kiss every bare ass in the group.”

“Hey!” Ellen said, realizing she was getting roped into this.

“I know you,” Mike told her. “You’ll get your revenge as soon as you get the chance, and I’ll end up super embarrassed, but at least we’ll all have had a chance to laugh at someone kissing your ass.” He looked back to Andrew and I. “Now get to stroking!”

I was still almost hard, so it didn’t take me long to get back to full length. Andrew, though, took a little encouragement. In the end, he settled on jerking off while staring at my dick, which was both flattering and a little unsettling. When he was erect, we stood beside each other for Mike to inspect.

To my surprise, Mike grabbed us each by the shaft and squeexed to make sure we were hard. I hadn’t ever been grabbed there by a guy, and the sensation caught me off guard. Then Mike laid his palm on the tip of my dick and passed his hand through the air over to Andrew’s. When his hand left me, I let out an involuntary shiver. Guy or not, having my penis touched right now felt good. Mike’s hand passed across the empty space… and ended up just above the head of Andrew’s dick.

“Looks like we have a winner,” he said. “Ladies, here’s my man Ben with the prize peen! Ben, who do you want to kiss?”

I didn’t hesitate. “Leslie,” I said.

She didn’t need any encouragement. She stood up, pulled me close, and laid one on me. Her lips were soft but forceful, and where her skin touched mine it was electric. I could feel her stiff nipples brush against my torso, and I found my hands wandering down her back to cup her barely covered ass. Her tongue entered my mouth, and I gave her ass a squeeze. I’d thought I couldn’t get any harder, but I was wrong. We NEEDED to fuck soon.

“Oooohkaaaaaaay,” Mike said, reaching a hand in between us to pull us apart. “The dare was for a kiss, that’s all!”

Leslie blushed. “Sorry, Mike.” I looked down, and to my horror there was a wet spot at the top of her panties! I’d leaked a little precum onto her. She noticed, but brushed it off with a laugh. “Guess I wasn’t the only one having fun.”

At that moment, I felt something wet, right at the crack of my ass. I jumped and spun around. It was Andrew!

“What?” he said. “I got tired of waiting. Now get over here, Ellen.”

Ellen glowered at Mike. “I’ll get you for this,” she promised, then shuffled on her knees until she was in front of Andrew. Then she actually bent over so she was on all fours! To this day, she never admitted why she put herself in a more compromising position, but I could see why just from a glance. She was getting horny. I don’t know what set her off or anything. There was no denying, though, the hint of moisture on her pussy lips, now made visible by her position. It was the first pussy I’d seen that night, and it was completely shaved. I know I’d just made out with Leslie, but I wanted to dive right in, and my throbbing member confirmed that.

Instead, it was Andrew who dove right in, planting a kiss on each of her pale cheeks, causing her to flinch with each one. On the last kiss, she flexed her thigh muscles, causing her pussy to open up a bit more and reveal just how wet she was getting, as well as causing her ass to jiggle in an enticing way.

Then she sat back down and Andrew returned to his place in the circle so we could continue the game, and the rest of us applauded.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: