Thread: Fiction: Poker Night
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 2

The first round passed without incident. Most of us lost a chip or two to Ellen, who had a flush. Andrew lost three because he went to the final round of betting on an ace-high straight. In the next round, I went in on a full house, Queens over sevens, but lost to Mike on a King-high full house. By now, Matthew and I were out of chips, Leslie just had one left, Katherine had three, and Ellen had ten. Mike had all the rest. The next round, I bet a sock and lost it to Leslie, who grinned and waved it in the air like a trophy.

After that, Ellen started a winning streak.

In fifteen minutes, none of us had socks, and Andrew was down a shirt. Ellen had all the chips, and all the lost clothes. It had started to get ridiculous, so I proposed a new rule for the game. “Why don’t we just bet with clothes now, since the chips are basically useless?”

Ellen protested. “Hey, I won those chips fair and square! You can’t expect me to give up so much of a lead!”

“You’ll still be in the lead,” Mike reminded her. “You have nine socks, plus your own, and Andrew’s shirt. There isn’t any other way to make the game competitive anymore.”

Ellen thought this over for a minute, then sighed. “Fine, but I’d better see some dicks tonight!” When we all shot her confused stares, she shrugged. “What? It’s been a while for me.”

Once we’d settled down again, we took stock of our group: Ellen was fully clothed, but the rest of us had bare feet, and Andrew had a bare chest to match. This was where the game was going to get good. The next hand left me with nothing, so I folded, and Kat did the same. Ellen bet three socks, and Andrew, Mike, and Leslie called her. Mike bet his shirt, Andrew bet his pants, and Leslie bet her dress.

There was a sense of tension in the air. If Leslie lost her dress, she’d be in for some real exposure. As the last card was dealt, Ellen said, “Let’s make this interesting.” She pushed the remaining six socks, plus Andrew’s shirt, into the pile at the center. “If you want to call me, bet something else.”

Leslie looked at her hand, then back to the cards laid out in front of her. I was sitting next to her, and since I had no stake in the game, I peeked over her shoulder. She just had two pair. It was a high two pair, Kings and Queens, but clearly she’d been hoping for a full house to come together. There was no way she had the best hand. “Dammit,” she hissed, and folded.

“What about you, Mike?” Ellen asked. “Care to take me up on it?”

“I think I’ll stick to losing my shirt, thanks,” he said, frowning. “It’s getting warm in here anyway.”

It was down to Andrew. If he bet two articles of clothing and lost, he’d be the first one naked, and no one else would even be close. But if he won, he’d get all his clothes back. “What’ll it be?” said Ellen, smirking, sure that she’d won and was about to see Andrew in just his underwear.

To everyone’s surprise, Andrew said, “I’ll call.”

The two of the threw their cards down…

And Ellen was bluffing. All she had in her hand were three sevens. Andrew showed his cards, and we started applauding. He had the eight and Jack of hearts. The nine, ten, and Queen were on the floor. It was a straight flush.

“Pay up,” Andrew said.

Ellen handed over the pile of clothes with a grin and said, “Well played.” As Andrew sifted through the pile for his socks and pulled on his shirt, Mike shook his head and took his off. His bare chest, with just a hint of dark hair trailing down from his belly button into his jeans, came into view.

All eyes turned to Leslie. She played dumb for a second, but it quickly became clear we hadn’t forgotten what she’d wagered. With a groan, she stood up and unbuttoned her dress. “I hope you enjoy this,” she told the group, “because it’s the last time I’m gonna lose.” Another button was undone, and we could now see her red lacy bra cupping a pair of full, round breasts. In a few moments, enough buttons had been unbuttoned that Leslie could simply let the dress fall to the floor, and she did. She was wearing a red and black patterned pair of tanga style panties which covered the front of her crotch but left little of her ass to the imagination. Although, looking at it, I knew I would have no trouble imagining it again the next time I jerked off.

“That was a fun round,” Andrew said, beaming, and caught the dress Leslie tossed him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: