Old 08-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #106
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Wednesday (Day 227 / 190)
Enemas 07 / 20

Punishment counter:
Spankings 300 / 450
Enemas 2 / 3

In school we did the usual you do after holidays. We were talking what we have done in that time, getting a new schedule, look who is new - well, almost everything except for learning
My butt wasn't as sore as feared this morning, still I could feel that I got spanked and because we did nothing my mind started to wander about the second part of my punishment.

Also, it was six weeks since I walked these rooms in my belt and strangely I was almost as nervous as I was when wearing it the first time to school. But everything went well.

In the afternoon we did some cleaning and in the evening I was preparing everything again.
Well, I just got my second part and it was like yesterday, but I could swear that Master used a bit more force this time when he was spanking me. I think tonight I'll have to sleep on my stomach.

And again I was clearly more enjoying it as I should because my tights were slippery and as Master removed my belt my pubes completely were a sticky mess
As he showered with me I could feel his hard member against my back - I never felt more wanted and wouldn't mind if he had fucked me on spot.

But I got locked up again and I think I'll head to bed now.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: