View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 11:11 AM   #4090
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Recently I bought a home waxing kit. I figured it would save money long term and it meant I also wouldn't have to go to the salon every month. How bad could self waxing be when I was used to having other areas done in a salon, right? The answer: BAD!!!

The kit arrived first and I tried it on other areas but it was difficult as the waxing strips were yet to arrive. So I decided I wouldn't even attempt my pussy until the strips were here. Well, they arrived yesterday morning. So I let AM know and he informed me we would be doing it in the evening. Okay fine...I wasn't nervous yet. I thought I would try one of the strips on my arms so I knew a little bit of what to expect. That hurt! Now I was a little more nervous...

Finally the evening rolled around and AM asked me if I was ready to wax and I told him...no! Asking why not, I informed him because I was now very nervous so nope I was not ready. He took my nerves to mean I was ready though and told me to get everything set up and then let him know when I was ready so he could call on the laptop.

Grabbing the wax kit and the strips I headed upstairs, placed a towel over my bed and then placed the laptop at the bottom of the bed and told AM I was ready and so he called. After pouring the wax beans into the pot and turning it on he told me to strip while we waited for the wax to melt. I still don't know why I needed to get completely undressed for this, obviously he is just a perv and likes watching me naked.

Not long after the wax was melted and ready to use. So I lay back and was about to begin when AM said he needed to take a before picture for Aimee. I metioned I was surprised she had taken so long to say she wanted that. After he sent the picture I began applying the wax onto my pussy and then pressed one of the strips over the wax. I was a little hesitant but not much. Not yet, anyway. So I grabbed the strip and pulled. It actually wasn't that bad this time, but I was still only on the pubic mound. It stung and AM could hear the tiny ripping noise of the hairs being removed as they came away, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle.

So more wax was applied and I repeated this a few times on the mound. On a scale of 1-10, the pain was about a 6...until I got to the sides of the mound. Now the pain jumped to a 9! I rarely swear. When I pulled this one away AM laughed so hard at my reaction which was something like "motherfucking bastarding cunting bollocks!"

A few more strips on this side with lots more swearing and AM laughing at me and finally it was done. I had managed to do the majority of the mound and one side of the mound with little problem beyond a lot of swearing. So it was time to head towards the pussy lips...

I wasn't looking forward to this. I knew this was going to hurt even more. But I applied the wax and then the strip and pulled....and stopped pulling. I couldn't bring myself to pull it off. That hurt so bad!!!!!!!!! The pain was at a 10000000000/10!! Only by stopping pulling I unintentionally made it worse for myself. I haven't touched my pussy hair for about 18 months so there was a LOT to remove. And because I only had the strip half removed, the wax still on me started sticking to further hairs, very close to my ...entrance. So now the wax/strip was very very very stuck. And I tried to pull and it wouldn't come off!! I was hurting soooo much at this point, that I asked AM if I could use scissors to cut it off and shave the rest. But he wouldn't let me

I noted at this point that every person who does this for a living is obviously a closet sadist. AM just found it funny and ordered me to pull. So I tried again...and couldn't. I was telling my arms to yank but they refused to cooperate. So I ended up unsticking it by pulling hair by hair with my fingers, instead of all at once. I managed to get the majority done but there was still a little bit stuck and finally I managed to yank the remainder off.

I am very quiet in scenes, whether that be pain, orgasm, tears, anything at all. I naturally surpress pain even when I'm trying not to. But this time? My resulting "oooooooooooooooow!!" made me wary of waking up next doors kids who sleeps in the room next to my bedroom. AM was very happy with this and jerk that he is only laughed some more at me.

Okay one lip done...still the other side to do....So again I applied the wax and stuck on the strip...and then repeated everything I had done on the first side! I couldn't pull, it got stuck, I ended up doing hair by hair with my fingers until only a little was left stuck to me. I again asked to use scissors and shave, AM again refused me this.

He then offered me a choice: I could finish waxing or I could beg him to finish by shaving. Now anyone who has read any of my reports on begging knows how much I struggle with it...and I also knew that even if I somehow managed, shaving wasn't a guarentee. AM might still say no to my request. But I didn't even have a chance to forumulate any words and attempt begging before AM ordered me to yank off the last remaining piece still stuck to me. I complained he hadn't given me time to decide if I wanted to beg because I need several hours to prepare, he laughed and repeated for me to pull. He is so mean to me!!!

So again I tried to pull...and couldn't. My arms refused to listen and my body was screaming it could not do anymore self torture. AM ignored this and counted me down from three to yank. Once he got to the end of the countdown I managed to pull....a tiny little bit. I was so over this by now!! Why would anyone do this to themselves?! I told AM I wished I had been born male so that I could just leave my entire body hairy if I wished to.

Again, he told me to pull and again I only managed a little bit....and now he asked me do you wish you had a hairy pussy? My answer was a resounding...YES! AM must have realized how far gone I was with my answer because he then told me I could go and shave and cut off the remaining parts that were stuck. Oh I was soooooooooo happy with this. SO HAPPY!!!

So I went to the bathroom and cut off the offending parts that were stuck but still had a tiny bit left that I had to pull off as it was too close to risk using scissors wthout cutting myself and even then AM heard my "OW!" from the other room.

He told me to send him clear close up pictures of what I had managed so far as my laptop camera isn't the greatest before I shaved the rest. So I sent them and he told me what I had done was very well done and don't I want the rest to be so smooth? I told him a big fat NO!! And finally went and shaved the remaining hair off.

Later when talking, AM asked me if I still wanted a hairy pussy. I said yes while crossing my fingers which he could see and knew I was totally fibbing and I really did not, now that the pain had abated

I have learned a very valuable lesson: I don't like wax play as much as I thought I did and never ever self wax your pussy, always go to a salon!!!!

And after 12 years of never finding my pain limit - I have found it with self waxing!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-29-2018 at 11:34 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote