View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #265
rhl
getDare Succubus

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I'm not good at teasing, so I'll get tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Does it really matter which is giving you oral, a mouth is a mouth. This would be my choice.
As for being tied and fucked in the ass by any stranger that walks by, interesting thought. However if I was tied up in a way that anyone could use my mouth to fuck, I would be tempted.
Q
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
The second doesn't make to much sense, are you saying I won't have say over who worships me and they believe part of there service is to have sex, and I have no say. That actually sounds interesting.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
I'll worship the feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Not knowing what I as a slave will be subject to, I think I'll go for the throat fuck. With my luck I'll probably still not be released until after the 24 hours of being a slave is up

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Both sound fun

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
I don't have a SO right now, so I guess I'll be sucking

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
A change will be fun to my normal diet, I'll try a strangers meal

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
I've already sbowbalked, so I will lick some feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Spread eagle sounds less painfull

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Either way payback is a bitch.
If I really love her I would not have cheatted.
She would enjoy the sex, and maybe enjoy seeing me get ass f***** as punishment.
Tough but really it should not be my decision to make.
Since I have to, and she wants me to decide NOW, I'll let her have sex.