View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 02:40 PM   #4087
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Completed:
20/20 30 minutes Icy hot on my pussy
13/19 I have to pee somewhere that isnt the bathroom.
Zaps - removed.

I finished off the last 16 sets of icy hot in the last 48-72 hours! It had just been waiting and I kept putting it off and off and off but I really really want to wax/shave so I had to get a move on with finishing all these tasks.

I decided I would just reapply every 30 minutes and continue doing this for as long as I could stand. I managed about 8 the first time I started and then managed the remainder in one set too. The first several times were agony and I didn't want to keep reapplying at all. But the more I used it the less effective it started to become for some reason. By the time I was working on the last few sets it was only a nice tingling sensation instead of an I am going to cut off my pussy before I die sensation. I'm just soooo glad to have got these over and done with!

The pee somewhere besides the bathroom have all been done the way so far - in the kitchen squatting over a jug. As AM said "how dull." But the task clearly states elsewhere and not a different way/location each time. Although he said I have to save the last one for at the end of the weekend and do it in my front garden.

The zaps were at 8/46. And then because AM is the bestest Sir in the whole wide world and I love him lots and lots he allowed me to dump the remaining ones

Remaining:
0/23 10 minutes IHeartFun gets to order Icey around
13/19 I have to pee somewhere that isnt the bathroom.
0/4 1 day denial
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote