View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 05:02 PM   #9
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpupNX View Post
Please let me know how you get on with it if you do try it. =)
I did the dare, with a few modifications/simplifications.

I have a tens unit with 4 pads, and settings 1-8
I only did the heads/tails flips. Heads meaning to turn the unit up one level (which is quite a jump in power!) And turn the hitachi up a bit, and tails to turn down everythung a bit.

I put one pad on either side of my clit, and one on each nipple, also settled the hitachi against my clit (its nearly impossible for me to cum from just the e stim). I started the tens unit on a rolling wave pattern on level 3 and the hitachi a little below half-power. Pleasurable, but not overwhelming.

My first few tosses went heads-tails-heads-tails, so i hovered between comfortably pleasurable and moderately painful for a while. So many times, i got right to the edge, and i would have to turn it down. Such a tease!

After nearly an hour, i was at level 6, and in quite a lot of (wonderful) pain. I finally reached orgasm and it was SO intense, i came for what seemed like ages. When i keep being stimulated, i sometimes can keep going for quite a while.

After about 3 minutes of that, i had to give in and turn off the e stim. I didnt want to fail the challenge, but the post-orgasm torture was too much!

Since it was your excellent dare, and i failed it, i will gladly accept a punishment in return.
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Honeycombs for this post: