View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 03:57 AM   #15
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk1970 View Post
You are to write "I am a cunt fucking, arse fingering, slut whore monkey tart" across your body. You are then to stand naked in front of a mirror, fucking your pussy with a toy and deeply fingering your own anus while repeating the phrase for 10 minutes. You may not cum.

Afterwards, you are to dress in something blue and go for a smoking walk during which you may smoke 2 cigarettes. Upon your return you may orgasm, as long as you agree not to smoke for 24 hours for each orgasm.
I wrote 'I am a cunt fucking, arse fingering, slut whore monkey tart' in red sharpie over my stomach. I stood in front of my mirror and used a hairbrush handle to fuck my pussy whilst I fingered my cunt. As I was repeating the phrase I thought about how true it was. Near to the end of the ten minutes it started to become difficult not to cum, but I managed until the 10 minutes was up.

I dressed in a blue dress and went for a walk. I smoked a cigarette and was extremely horny as I thought about the words still written on my stomach. When I got backnowledged I orgasmed once. I won't smoke until at least 24 hours is up
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post: