View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #3
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
When on your runs wear a crotchrope.

As for a painful task, lets start easy and edge 5 times, 1 with toothpaste on your clit, 1 with a clothespin on each nipple and clit, 1 scrubbing your pussy with a dish scrubber, 1 with a large insertion, and 1 with 10seconds of rubbing the 10 clit spanks 10s rubbing...etc... until you edge.
My sports leggings are skin tight so a crotchrope would be easily seen

The edge with toothpaste on my clit was interesting. I came to edge quickly, the mixture of pain and masturbation made me really horny.

It was hard to get the clothespins to stay on my clit I had to keep putting it back on. I pulled the clothespins on my nipples as I fingered myself because the pain turned me on even more.

I didn't have a dish scrubber so I used my toothbrush instead. This was the hardest one to edge. It took the longest.

I didn't have a large insertion so I tied a lot of markers together and used them. This one was the easiest once I got more used to the size. By this point I really wanted to cum so the last one was the hardest.

This once was the hardest and also my favourite because I love being spanked. I edged pretty quickly with this one but it was really really hard not to cum and now I'm really horny
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote