View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 08:36 AM   #34
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
Chapter 4: Ogres in our midst!

Our party...now rather weighed down in mess continues into the forest, determined to find the monster at it's centre in order to lift the curse and find freedom!

A lot of these paths feel the same, but this path does curve around and around a few times...eventually they reach another clearing...they stop in fear!

For before them stands a group of 4 Ogres, all about 10 feet tall, the vile and ugly creatures, misshapen skin of a grey colour, each carrying a wooden club in one hand, wearing what appears to be Wolf skin loin clothes, their cold black eyes staring straight at the transfixed party...

Stop there travellers! You may only pass if you can answer our questions 3!

1. What is our favourite colour
2. What is your quest
3. Why shouldn't we eat you?

The party has to decide...what will they do!

1. Answer the questions (everyone who chooses this option must do so seperately).
2. Try to run past the Ogres into the forest
3. Fight the Ogres!

Time will tell how our heroes fare!

My action is 2. Ogres aren't the smartest so I'll make small illusion of a lot bomb to distract them. I had a few other ideas about how to use an illusion, but I used a lot making the jumping one.

(To prevent me from spamming my illusions, although not really powerful, After this any illusions I make might be faulty until I rest up or I can be limited to x uses per day/hour. Up to dm. Maybe limit what I can create as an illusion?)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote