Thread: Non-Fiction: A Tale of Many Bets
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #43
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Well, I guess I should continue. Don't worry Nick, this part's longer.

Chapter Eleven

Just to recap...

The situation I was in was not good. Brandon had one win on me and if he won again, I would have to give up all my clothes to him and do whatever he said for the rest of the night. Damien was also tied into this deal. He would get his clothing back if I won, but if I lost, he would have to do whatever his brother said too.

"You deal again," Brandon said, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You lost, so you get to deal the next hand," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I shuffled the cards and dealt them out again. When I looked at my hand, I got quite a shock. My hand consisted of a king and an ace. There was no way I could lose.

Brandon must've had a pretty bad hand, because he took cards. He laid his cards facedown and said, "You win, I'm over this time."

"Aw, that's too bad," I said.

He gathered up the cards and said, "My turn to deal."

I handed him the cards, which he shuffled and dealt out. Now the cards were facingthe wrong way, so I couldn't read the markings. I looked at my hand and saw two tens, so I figured I was safe.

"I have twenty," Brandon said, showing his hand.

"So do I," I said, showing him my cards.

"Looks like I win again," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"It's the rules of blackjack. If the dealer has the same hand as another player, the dealer wins no matter what," Damien said.

"Darn," I said, as I started to remove my clothes while covering up with my sleeping bag at the same time. Brandon handed me a pair of red briefs similar to the pair that Damien was wearing. They were dirty and kind of tight on me. I handed Brandon all my clothes and he left to hide the, probably in the same spot he took Damien's.

"What do you think we're in for?" I asked Damien when Brandon was gone.

"No idea, but it'll probably be perverted," Damien answered.

We sat around for a while, waiting for Brandon to get back. Me losing the bet was a temporary setback to our plan, but we would still be able to pull it off. All we had to do was wait for the opportune moment.

When Brandon returned, he looked at us and said, "I have a deal for you..."
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote