View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 06:45 PM   #21
Tempting_rebuttal

1. Would you rather
Be naked in front of your entire school naked but with a bag over your head so no one knows who you are
OR
Have your entire school see you in a pink bunny costume. Your modesty is protected but everyone knows your identity

Are you kidding? I've done stuff like this before. It's so much fun, and you makes others days better through it too

2. If you were a girl in high school would you rather have your worst enemy
Choose your clothes for a month

OR
Choose your hair and makeup for a month

I feel like hair and make up are easier to screw up. Clothes, the worst is something slightly uncomfortable

3. If you were a girl in high school would you rather
Have all your teachers emailed your complete internet history

OR
Have all the entire school alerted by special announcement every time you start your period

Something where the teacher only knows or where the whole of the school knows?
I'll go with the more private on haha

4. If you were a boy would you rather have your crush see a photo of you
Bare naked

OR
Dressed as a girl

I mean, my bf sees my walk around naked everyday. He could tell you I have a pretty good amount of confidence in my body

5. Would you rather
Vomit in front of the entire school

OR
Pee your pants in front of your crush

I feel like getting sick would be easier to explain and possibly lead to sympathy. Pissing yourself would cause your crush to ignore you if anything haha

6. Would you rather
Work as a stripper for an hour, with a guarantee that no one you know will see you
OR
Work as a birthday clown for a month with a guarantee that you will have to perform at your crush’s house

Clowning is tons of fun and being a little silly isn't a bad thing to show off

7. Would you rather appear in a play in front of your entire school
In an extremely embarrassing costume i.e. sexy clown costume

OR
In a normal costume but you forget all of your lines

I'm playing a character. If I don't get to put on a costume and play around as another person, I'd be so sad

8. Would you rather
Eat nothing but your least favourite food in your lunch at school for a month OR
Eat your favourite food for a month but you have to eat in wearing a bib and baby bonnet being fed by your crush

I could survive on food I'm not a fan of. I wouldn't want to survive after being treating like an infant

9. Would you rather have to deep throat a dildo that was
5 inches long but tastes like feces
OR
10 inches long but tastes like cherries

I love me my cherries

10. Would you rather
Appear in a burlesque show dancing in revealing lingerie
OR
Appear as a naked model in a lecture on human sexuality given to medical students. You are more exposed but the atmosphere is non-erotic

I've actually half debated doing something like this before but for an art class. I feel like it could be a cool experience and would be a great way to push ones comforts

11 Would you rather
Have no taste buds at all
OR
Have taste buds on your tongue and rectum

I like being able to taste. If I had to take some bad with that of the good tastes, so be it.