View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #170
Toxsicc

Hey there, finally got around to joining GetDare. Been lurking a couple of months, still a little unsure of exactly why I am joining - I have the distinct feeling that I'm not going to find what I am looking for here... However it may be a chance to meet some good people and have a little fun.

My names Toxsicc - I'm a 20yo guy living in Australia. I have a hunger for knowledge and great respect for logic and reason. I have a great (if amatuer) interest in physics, astronomy, bioligy, chemistry and natural history and academia in general. Music, literature, technology, nature, debating, gaming and debunking superstition and pseudoscience are just some of my interests.

I am pansexual and into a wide range of kinks and interests. I have an obssession with urban decay and urban spelunking and a wild craze for alot of things considered dirty, filthy, nasty, dark and taboo. I am not here looking for anything online besides friendship and good conversation with like minded people.

I work, I study, I have no real responsibilties, no immediate family, no kids. I have goals, I have ambitions - I just have to get around to growing up and pursuing them and I'm not sure if I want to do that just yet.

Well, thats it i guess. I mean I could go on all night but i am sure I've already bored you. If you do wanna know more don't hesitate to send me a message.

Long Days & Pleasent Nights~ Sicc
Toxsicc is offline   Reply With Quote