View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
beautiful_diaster

I grin as I see him awkwardly standing on his tip toes with one leg pulled up into the air and his arms suspended above his head. It was an interesting view, especially since I was always in his place. “That’s a fun position, isn’t it?” I ask him sarcastically. I know after a little while all his muscles will be aching, especially his calf. But just seeing him like that wasn’t quite enough. I go over to the corner and bring over the video camera and tripod that we sometimes used to record some of our especially steamy play sessions. I laugh as I set it up, being sure to get a great view of him and the area around him, so that all of his torture could be caught on camera. I go to the toy box and take out the clamps that I know pinch the hardest, and I pick up the flogger and whip that I know hurt the most as well. I can see the fear building in his eyes because he knows almost as well as I do that these items hurt the worse. I simply smile at him as I pull over a small table and rest all of the toys on top of it. I get a different ball gag, a slightly bigger pink one, out of the toy box and shove it into his mouth, I don’t want him to scream too loud as I torture him.

I look at his cock dangling between his legs and giggle as I pick up the whip off the table. I gently run it over his cock, almost tickling him with it, but he knows me better than that and I can see the fear in his eyes. I softly kiss his lips and whisper in his ear, “I love you,” as I gently stroke his cock. I want him to calm down, to not be tense with fear and expectant of pain when I deliver it. I put the whip down and go and turn on the camera. I drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth, loving the feeling of his cock growing and hardening in my mouth. I look up at his face and can see that he has relaxed, losing himself in the pleasure that I know is only momentary.

As he approaches his orgasm I stop and abruptly take my mouth off of his cock. I stand up and pick the whip up from the table again. “You don’t get to cum yet, bitch. At least not until you take a substantial amount of torture.” His eyes widen and I can see that he wishes he could in some way move away from the whip that is now coming down hard and fast onto his cock. I can hear and feel the impact on his cock and I know he can too as his body cringes and he loses his balance; had he not been bound he would have fallen. I giggle and go to the toy box and take out a clothespin. I attach the peg (as he likes to call them) to the sensitive head of his cock and I can see his face contort a bit with the slight pain of its bite. I then pick up the clamps and run them over his chest, I can see the fear and also the anticipation in his eyes as I do this. Finally I open the clamps and attach them to his nipples. As they close he sharply inhales. “Yea these are my favorite too,” I tell him sarcastically as I give each one a pull.

I then take the whip to his cock again and again, taking my revenge for all of the times that he had tortured my sensitive pussy. I lose count of the strikes that I give him, but I stop when I realize that his cock is red and sore looking and I can see tears forming in his eyes. I go to the wall where many of our toys are hanging and I take down a flogger and a crop, my favorite one that has a heart shape. I pull the ball gag roughly from his mouth, “Flogger or crop?” I ask him.

“Courtney, please stop,” he begs me.

“Naughty, naughty,” I tell him, “That wasn’t an answer to my question.”

“Please, baby just stop, I can’t take it,” he pleads again.

“And really those are not very respectful terms you have for your Mistress now are they,” I say with a cruel smile as I shove the ball gag back into his mouth. “I am going to have to punish you now. And to think I was being nice and letting you choose. Now I will just have to use both on my naughty little fucktoy.” With that I walk around him and take the flogger to his back, making sure to get it all nice and red and sore. I then take the heart shaped crop to his back as well, making sure that I strike everywhere that was already red especially hard.
beautiful_diaster is offline   Reply With Quote