Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #62
HHHobo

Default Chapter 24 - a short one

The next morning Karen supervised my preparations. I did wake with a boner, so now I had two points. After I hurried through an ice cold shower, my sister handed me a pink paisley thong. I dressed in the baggiest pants I could find. Even those wouldn’t fully conceal a full fledged woody.

The rest of the week was much like Monday, but I wasn’t embarrassed as badly as I had been in geometry. That Tuesday Brianna made me take a Viagara before school. But I didn’t get called to the board at all. I think only the girls from the club knew I was sporting a long, hard one. I ate a lot of salad and fruit for lunch under the direction of the girls. The evening dares stopped. I think they were having trouble coming up with ideas. Two of the three days I woke up with a hard-on, but the other day I was soft. I had a narrow four to three lead.

Friday night I had a basketball game. The freshmen played at 5:30. I was a starting guard. The entire club came to the game. They all really cheered hard for me. After all the grief I had been getting from them, the cheers felt good. I responded with my best game of the year – 18 points, 10 assists, 5 rebounds, and only 2 turnovers. We won easily. In the locker room, the coach looked at me and said, “Martin, you had the worst practice week of the year. I have no idea where that performance came from. But I’m grateful and I congratulate you. But don’t do it too often, or they’ll take you from me and put you on JV.”
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote