View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #15
AnalSlave1

Entry 8

Today was the day that Ben truly felt pain. His name was put under CBT. He met Ashley in the room at 10:00pm and Ashley was their waiting.
“Are you ready for the real pain that a slave deserves.” Ben took a deep breath.
“Yes mistress.” She tied him in the middle of the room to a wooden post. She put a gag on him so he couldn’t speak or scream. He quickly started drooling all over himself. She slowly rubbed his pants where his crotch is. She lightly taped her knee on his balls.
“Are you ready faggot.”
“Yes mistress.” She took a huge swing at his balls. The pain made Ben fall forwards but being caught by the rope. She took another swing and another. Then Ben started Screaming through the mouth gag.
“If you keep screaming, you’ll regret it.” She took off his pants and underwear. She cut open his shirt and then she got out a stick that sends volts through a human body. She puts it next to Ben’s ear and shocks it a few times to scare him. She slaps his dick a few times with the stick. She then shocks his dick and Ben tries to keep quiet but can’t help yelling in pain. She continues to shocking his dick until his dick is fully hard.
“I’ve been waiting to use this toy for a long time now. It’s rings that I can put around your cock and using a remote control, I can shock your dick. It’ll be very entertaining for me, maybe not for you slave.” She put the rings around his cock.
“So, let me test this out.” She presses a button on the remote control and then Ben’s dick was shocked. This went on for about an hour which was the longest hour for Ben. At the end of it, his dick was dripping from the shocks but was in pain.
“I think that’s enough for now. Just a reminder, that was still my easy side. You need to learn how to handle more pain like a true slave. Now get out of here faggot.” Ben left the room and ran back to his room. He took a ice bath to soothe his pain.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post: