View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 12:31 AM   #248
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Dam girl, you need a Master to take control of your pussy, 24/7, so that way you can get things done "so you may please him", and hope he allows you to touch his pussy, and also allows you to cum.

Ok, for your punishment, for the next 15 days, you will listen to coast to coast am (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVm...z8EvP0A/videos). You will listen to 1 entire show.

You may choose which topic you want to listen too, but during that time while listening, either you do choirs, or your make a personal ad up, looking for a Master, that will be posted on this site. You may not be on this site during the punishment. You may not have your hands down your panties, during punishment time, or any other things, it will be hands off time..

If your doing a ad, do it on paper first, then type it out, on a PM to me. I'll approve it, and give you some inside hints, before you publish it.

So remember girl, while doing punishment, your disconnect from this site, and also disconnected from your pussy. Hands off.

Also, lets make this fun. During this 15 day period, to give you a example of what it is to have a Master. If you want to touch your pussy, you need to ask permission from me, either thru PM, or thru Kik. Also your not allowed to cum, unless you have permission.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]