View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
beautiful_diaster

After a few more minutes he finally cums into the bowl of food. I smile at him, undo the handcuffs, and shove him down onto all fours. “Now enjoy your breakfast my little bitch,” I tell him as I shove his face down into the bowl, getting food and his cum all over his face. I smile as I watch him struggle to first get past that he was eating his own cum, and second to try to eat it like a dog. When he’s finished I he had food and cum all over his face. “Look at what a mess my fucktoy has made of himself,” I tell him as I lead him by the leash into the bathroom. I turn the shower on cold and remove the leather collar and ball gag. I pull off the panties and stand over his naked body, my legs spread with his face in between, not quite at my pussy. “Eat me out my little bitch,” I command him, as I pull his head up towards my pussy. I moan as his tongue brings me closer and closer to my orgasm. As I cum all over his tongue I hold his head to keep it in place between my legs. Once I finish my orgasm, I start pissing all over his face which I am still holding firmly against my pussy. I can hear him spitting, trying to get it out of his mouth, and feel him struggle against it. When I’m finished pissing I shove him into the icy water of the shower. “You’re such a dirty fucktoy slave, clean yourself off and report back to me in the playroom when you’re finished.”

I walk into the playroom with a smile on my face, and look around menacingly; trying to decide what torture I want to put my master through next. I grin as I walk over to the throne that is normally reserved for him and him alone. I run my hand over the arm rest before sitting down in it. I wait patiently in the throne for him to finish and report to me, and am pleasantly surprised by his speed. As he walks into the room, I see a slight look of surprise on his face as he sees me in what was once only his throne. “I think I look good in this chair. Don’t you bitch?” I ask him as I order him to kneel on the pillow beside the throne. He does as he is told, I think something in him has realized that for today at least he is going to obey me. I leave him there kneeling as I walk around the room, examining the hooks and rings in the walls and ceilings for ropes and the few play devices that we have. I decide that I want him in the cage instead as I finish deciding which of the toys that I will use on him first. I walk over to where he is kneeling and replace the collar around his neck. I then grab hold of it and drag him on his knees across the room and into the cage in the corner, I smile as I close the padlock in the door, amused that he is trapped in a position that he has put me into so many times.

He pulls on the door of the cage a few times, similar to what I did the first time that I was locked inside of it. I laugh, just as he did when I was in the same position. “Don’t you remember that that cage is made of solid steal? You may be stronger than me, but those bars won’t bend or break from you pulling on them.” I giggle as I continue examining the room; smiling at some of the whips and floggers that I from experience hurt like hell. I run my fingers over them and remove them from where they are hanging on the wall.

“Courtney, I think that this has gone on long enough,” he says sternly from inside his steel prison.

“Oh really, that’s funny because I don’t. I’m just getting started actually.”

“Open the cage and I’ll go easy on your punishment,” he tells me, trying to maintain the stern serious voice of a master when he has been put in such a powerless position.

“I can’t take you seriously all naked and helpless in that cage,” I say with a giggle. I was planning on letting him out of the cage after only a few minutes, but since he was trying to order his release, I decided to leave him there a bit longer. I yawn sleepily and walk back over to his big comfortable throne and sit down, enjoying the show of his struggle to come to terms with this situation. He continues his attempts at orders and bribery and I tune it out and let my mind drift to the maniacal things I have planned for him with the spreader bar and suspension cuffs. After about 10 minutes I let him out, I know he is a bit claustrophobic so being in the cage was hard for him. I open the padlock and grab hold of the collar hard, pulling him up to his feet, and dragging him to the center of the room.

I order him to stay as I go and get my favorite pink suspension cuffs from the toy box. I giggle as I put them on his wrists and attach them together and then to the hook on the chain that allows me to pull his arms up into the air. I yank the chain hard, pulling his arms quickly and uncomfortably into the air above his head. I make sure the chain is tight, forcing him to his tiptoes if he wants to relieve a bit of the tension on his arms. I look over my work, my master naked and helpless before me with his arms suspended in the air by the furry pink cuffs that he uses on me so often. I decide that just being slightly on his tiptoes isn’t enough so I go to the toy box again and pull out one of the matching pink ankle cuffs. I then lock the cuff around his right leg, hoping to make him even more off balance, and then hook a chain through the ring on it. I then take the chain and pull it tight before attaching it to one of the hooks on the wall.
beautiful_diaster is offline   Reply With Quote