View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 10:05 AM   #12
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I like the procedure for the dare. Fir the exhibitionists, it could also be done solo. For these I suggest posting the pictures (not on getdare) one by one. If you post all the pictures at once, well you may chicken out and not post any at all.

I notice that the A category is missing. I like that you added an ABC Double dare category for couples, but the numbering is off.

I understand that it may be difficult to work out all of the numbers and links. It may take a while. I think players are willing to wait. If you can, please post an ETA for the lists. If you have all the links in a document, you could post that (for a short term solution) or PM it to a volunteer post here.

I take it that B is more public that A and C more public than B. Is all of A home based, indoors and private? Is C all very public? As an option could one play "all A" ??? Considering legal limits, I expect many may choose that option.
Thanks for the comments!

No category should be missing, I only had to divide the original post into two parts to be able to post all links (there is a limit for how many links there can be in one post). Category A and B in the first part, Category C and the 3 double dare categories in the second.

The categories are separated in hardness, there are also minor jumps in hardness level here and there. You could of course set up a mod(-ification) of the rules before you begin play, for example play only A. That should be fine for most (but hardly all) GetDare members. Also, you can add a price for the winner, or punishments for the losers, and maybe add limited chicken outs.

P.S. And some links to pics may be down locally, but not down in other places due to internet restrictions, for example on libraries etc. You could of course download all the pics and keep them locally on your computer if that should be a problem with your normal internet provider.

Last edited by Bandana; 06-29-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote