View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:18 AM   #173
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
1) On the beach, leave a few pics in the changing rooms.
2) While having a water ice pop halfway into your pussy, after using it to freeze up your nipples nice and hard.
3) Wearing sunglasses with the lenses painted over on the inside.

That's a fine picture!!!!

1) Naked, standing with legs wide open, fingering yourself, in a recognizable location in the school.

Slip a copy of the picture into 20 lockers at random.

2) Wearing something from you school (cheerleader shirt, button...)
Pic done and spread ♥

I painted my sunglasses so they were black on the inside so i couldnt see anything (i guess thats what you mean) and headed to a normal public beach at daytime ♥ There were quite many people but i stayed far away from the water in the middle of the beach so nobody was behind me ♥ Aylin and i (both in bikini) went into a cafe at the beach and bought water ice ♥ Back at our place aylin took the camera, i took the blindfold glasses and put them on, and spread my legs towards the water where also all the people and aylin was ♥ So i was laying on my back with legs spread (knees up) but bikini still on ♥ Blindfolded more or less and very nervously i pulled down my bikini top so my breasts were above it ♥ From now on everybody who would take a look into my direction would see my breasts *-* I used the water ice to freeze my nipples, which didnt take much time, before pulling my bikini bottom to the side to show my pussy in which i instantly pushed the cold ice in deeply ♥ I left it there for a while, then fucked myself with it slowly, then pulled it out and covered myself completely and took off the glasses ♥

Aylin took pictures of all this and showed me afterwards ♥
some are really hot ♥

Since there are only 1., 2. and 3. i only spread 3 copies
1: Beach cafe
2: Beach buried in the sand slightly on the place i made it
3: Frontal taped to a strangers car (so if he/she dont notice would drive around with it there :P )
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote