View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:41 PM   #107
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 24 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 24 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
The group sat thinking of their likes, dislikes & limits. After writing 2 on each list and putting their name at the top they all folded there piece of paper and handed them to John, who said “we will look what is on these after 12 oclock midnight, when the dares begin”

Adam sat wondering what his week would be like, he had neither won or lost, wouldn’t be a slave or master at present, was he lucky or unlucky.

“Can I ask a question” asked Dani, seeming intrigued at having David as her slave for the next week. “O.K” said John. “Can we involve other people in our tasks, or is it just our slave” “Errrm possibly” thought John “If they are happy at this, however you may not force anyone into anything except for your slave. No-one may tell anyone about any of this other than the people in this room. Is that understood” “Yes said the whole room.”

“What happens if we decide not to do as you say John” asked the twins. “Then them 2 videos will get posted on the internet as well as sent to your parents / family and around college” This seemed to shock Sarah who had only hours before realised about the video.

“What about me” said David smugly, thinking that John had nothing to blackmail him with. Sarah quickly took her camera off the side board and took a picture of David naked with what looked like anal beads up his ass. She did all of this so quickly and slyly that David was unaware until it was too late. “Do you want people to see this picture” answered Sarah, seeming quite happy at herself, knowing that David could be blackmailed as well as them self. “No... No... I’ll do whatever Dani asks of me, I Promise” was the muffled reply that came out of David’s gob.

“What time is it?” Asked Adam curious. “Don’t you know where the flaming clock is in your own room” giggled Laura “Its 11.25pm so our slave / mistress/master week begins in 35 minutes”

“When can I find out what’s my dare / forfeit” asked Adam, looking out of the show and fun at the current moment in time. “O.K, you can open it now” said Sarah, handing Adam the envelope with his task/s inside. He quickly opened it, and read it aloud. This is what it said

Your dare Adam is.............

TO BE CONTINUED ..........................................

Thanks for all the support, more will follow shortly, fee free to leave any comments you like on the this story page.

Thanks from Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote