View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 12:38 AM   #13
Yasna

Default Just an Episode From Last Night

I wake up in the middle of the night. I'm pulled out of a surreal dream, reluctantly. I don't remember a lot from what happened, but it was pretty weird and my subconscious mind did it's best to undercoat even the most absurd plot erotically. At one point I was flying above my hometown on a strange mission to rescue it from a threat I don't remember while I was rubbing my clit. Hey, I'm a superheroine, horniness is my superpower and I drown villains in my pussy juices. (I admit, I'm also weird when I'm awake. ) Later I encountered a woman who wouldn't move out of my way so I smashed the glass she was balancing on her head in an outburst of anger. Apparently she was a costumer at the restaurant I work at because my boss appeared and as a punishment I had to hump the top of the back of a chair while they and my colleagues were watching and laughing. How humiliating! This part of the dream had at least some foundation in reality. The last time I was waiting tables I realized at one point that I was pushing the chairs back under the table not with my hands, but with my crotch! Tiptoeing to ensure the tightest possible contact with my pussy! I swear I did this totally subconsciously and my cunt had taken over in this moment. Had this been the first time or had I being doing this all day long? I looked around the room filled with customers, but luckily people don't care too much about what waitresses are doing. Nevertheless I felt utterly embarrassed.

So I wake up from these dreams in the middle of the night, pretty horny as you can imagine. But I don't wake up from horniness, but because a thunderstorm is closing in. I feel the first drops of rain finding their way through the window over my bed. I get up and close all windows. I live in a small but cosy apartment directly under the roof. The sun had burnt down the whole day, and it's still quite hot in my bedroom. Without a cooling draught it's almost unbearable even though I only wear thin pyjama shorts. I switch on the fan next to my bed, kick the blanket away, and lay back. It starts raining profusely, then hailing, beating the drums on the windows. I won't be able to get back to sleep as long as this continues. I sigh. Another night of interrupted sleep. I try to relax. The fan is moving slowly from side to side, distributing its blow all over my body, wandering from head to feet. Hm, this feels nice, cooling … But, wait!, there's more. The breeze caresses my nipples that are so sensitive at the moment anyway, poking out all the time, hungry for attention. They get even harder, their skin feels like stretched to the maximum. Although it's almost dark I can see them against the dark grey backdrop: little thimbles, small cylindrical castle towers on guard against the invasion of voluptuousness. No, they have abandoned me. They are inviting the enemy in, throwing the gates wide open. I press my arms against my sides and lift my tits a bit to relieve some of the tension. And the draft continues to move up and down my body. One of my legs is bent and upright. When the flow of air passes my inner thigh it feels like the very soft touch of a feather. I shiver. Fuck!, I'm getting aroused by a whiff now!

A couple of weeks ago I've read a story about a girl who was enjoying a lazy sunny day, getting horny by the summer breeze while she was standing in a window opening, and finally cumming just from a cool haze, carried from a sprinkler onto her excited hot body. A very nice story, great atmosphere, and a wonderful fantasy, but a bit over the top. Right? I think about what might be the smallest level of stimulation to achieve an orgasm. The water jet from the shower head is already too much to bear at the moment. I've read that people under hypnosis can cum without any physical stimulation at all. I also read a story of a slave girl who was trained to cum spontaneously on her masters' command. Is that really achievable? And what a great and scary mindfuck would that be, knowing to be able to cum in an instant, but to offer the control over this to somebody else? The breeze from the fan makes me hot (what an irony!), but it wouldn't be enough stimulation to take me to the edge. I spread my legs a bit and the loose cuffs of my shorts allow the airflow to get a bit closer to my pussy. That feels delicious and I enjoy it for a couple of minutes. The fan continues to move from side to side, a built-in mechanism to pull away the pleasure periodically. What a devious device! Nevertheless I feel my juices running down my butt crack. I'm so tempted to rip off my shorts and stick out my leaking cunt towards the titillating draft. But I feel that this – while technically not touching – would cross the threshold of self-pleasuring I'm willing to accept during my "no touch" experiment. After about an hour and a half I drift off to sleep – dreamless now, as far as can remember – until morning.

You can be assured things have gotten intense when you crave to be fucked by a breeze of air. I'm on a huge denial high again, happily humming, happily leaking, happily horny, while I'm writing this. Just wanted to let you know.

Explorations into denial, pain, and humiliation

Likes, dislikes, limits, toys

PM dares
Yasna is offline   Reply With Quote