Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #72
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Friday (Day 146 / 133)
Enemas 06/ 20

Because I failed to earn my edge last week and it was the 1st of June, Master decided that I will take part in JuNO.

Well, for those of you who don't know JuNO:
"The whole of June is going to be dedicated to exploring edging and denial and do as many edges as you can while having as few orgasms as possible."

But for me this means to be denied and be teased as much as Master and Mistress want while having as few edges as possible. So, it's not a whole month of "no touch" but "no edge" and Master even let me touch myself while in the shower .

My first thought about this was: "Easy pie" and the first day it really was - I touched myself a bit and the horny fire in me kept burning, nothing special. But from Wednesday on I found it harder and harder to stop myself. I didn't want to reach my orgasm, but maybe an tiny edge? Just one?
It kinda feels electric every time Master locks me back in my belt.

For the belt (because it is kind the "main character" in this denial after all):
It was really warm and having silicone and steel pressing against your skin then is not always a pleasure. It's sweaty and sometimes kinda nasty.
But beside that I start loving my belt, it's like a good friend that helps me to get a better sub and without it I would had failed long time ago.

I mean: I always enjoyed it more to give than to receive pleasure. I feel really proud while swallowing Masters thick load that he pumps down my throat. Or see Mistress clawing the blanked as she rocks her hips back and forth while her pussy spasm in pleasure. It just make me feel good.
But now there are times that I would like to stuff my hands in the belt and rub me till I explode and most of the time my clit acts like a second (small but more powerful) brain.

So it helps me to prevent to ruin all the effort that Master and Mistress put into my training, but I'm also afraid that someone will see the belt, which is a clear evidence of my secret.
Especially for next week when we have our school trip. Mistress thinks that I should just go with it but Master told me that he don't want to force me into this. But maybe I can bring it, separated and buried deep in my luggage. So if I have the chance to wear it I can do it. As an alternative he offered me that I will wear my black panties every single day so I can see the stains really good. But under the condition that I will get shaved completely, so the panties can snuggle tightly to my cunt. But I don't really want to shave (and I know / hope Master will respect my wish), because my pubes signalize my status as a "Pet" - and I look like a child without pubes .
Maybe one you have an idea.

For the week:
It was warm, very warm - more than 30°C and (as told already) wearing a chastity belt is not always a pleasure. But being a pet really have it perks.
While I was naked (except for my CB) Mistress was wearing a minimum of clothes because being nude while my cunt was covered would have been shameful for her.
So most afternoons we spent in the hot tub. Master in his boardshorts and Mistress in her bikini.

Sorry, no sexy stuff this time - it was simply to warm for that

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote