Thread: Spank me!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 04:02 PM   #1
MaybeBaby

Default Spank me!

Hello! Starting next week I'm going to be home alone about once a week, and on that day I'd love some spaking tasks to do. Hopefully this thread will help with that!
All my spanks will be self-administered with one of the following implements:
My hand
A switch
A hairbrush
A ruler

Places I will spank:
My ass
My pussy
My breasts

Things I will wear:
Fully clothed (jeans, underwear, bra, shirt)
Clothed only on top (bra, shirt)
Clothed only on bottom (underwear, jeans)
Underwear and bra only
Underwear only
Nothing
Please note that underwear means either a normal pair of panties or a thong. Please specify which. Also, I will do any spanking dares in a front to back wedgie if you ask, beginning up to two hours before the spanking session.

You can add up to 100 spanks per post (no double posting unless one hour has passed) and every 500 spanks I will do one edge, the nature of which will be decided by whoever has given me the most spanks.
If your post exceeds ten full lines of text, I will do an additional ten spanks per line (ex- 12 lines = 20 extra spanks). You may also add to my spanks by giving me a PM dare, but those won't count towards deciding who chooses my edge.

Let's see how this goes, eh?
PM Dares

Kik- MaybeBabyGD... I get an overwhelming amount of Kik messages so please don't Kik me just to ask to use my Lovense or just to tell me you found me on GetDare. Please DO send me photos.
Lovense Username- MaybeBabyGD
MaybeBaby is offline   Reply With Quote