View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #33
Wedgieking090

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
This is a simple fix.

Make a set amount of time that you are going to walk a day, say for example thirty minutes or an hour and how many days you plan to walk a week, everyday, six days whatever.

Write this down and post it here. Once you do you are bound to it.

Starting immediately you will follow this plan to a t. If you do your scheduled walking for the day you get to cum before you go to bed. If you fail to do your walking you have to spank your ass hard 100 times and no cumming.

You don't get to cum unless it's your reward for walking. This goes for any days you take off as well, say you decide not to walk on Sundays you don't get to cum on those days.

Do this for a month to get into a routine.
So i started today. As soon as I got home from work I didn't even go into my place I walk down the street to the near by park and touch the park sign. (Was about a mile or so one way) then turn back and walk to my place. I tend to do this walk 4 times a week at least during the weekdays (depending on weather obviously).

I am unsure what to do if the weather is not right for walking but hope to have something I can do in my own place

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Wedgieking090 is offline   Reply With Quote