Thread: Legally NUDE
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:48 AM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Besides everybody seeing I am locked in chastity - it would get bloody cold! I couldn't make it to customers because anything below a certain temperature would cool me out. Any temperature below 15°C is low enough for someone to "freeze" to death (don't remember the time it would take, but still).
Which would then mean, I'd have to at least get some fat on my body to maybe still make it to the grocery store during autumn and spring, and I'd need people to do all my outdoor tasks for me during winter.

So, yeah. Besides this being legally mandated, and me sueing against it up to the highest courts, I don't see how this would be a problem in a society that allows that. I would probably try and find a country where such laws aren't possible.

Now to the wholly fantasy version where non of the above would matter:
Everybody would see I am kept chaste and when I am ordered to wear a plug. If such a law existed, I can't see feeling ashamed/embarrassed about it for longer than a few days, since people are aware. The reason for this mandate would be interesting though! If it is just random, for societal reasons - what I just wrote. If it was some form of legal punishment for a crime that isn't prison worthy, but still needs repremanding - I'd again go the sueing up to the highest court route or flee the country.

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote