View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 02:43 PM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdToes View Post
What parts of being a sub do you prefer to being a dom?

Being out of control. Not knowing what may happen. Being used as a piece of meat, being degraded and humiliated. Forced to do things. It turns me on that I am scum to a master.

What parts of being a dom do you prefer to being a sub?

Being an artist. Making my sub tremble in fear and with excitement and the same time. Nothing better than a sub both whimpering in fear or crying and orgasming at the same time. Introducing them to the joys of degradation. Making them beg for something they would never have wanted to do, were it not for me.

What is your favorite experience as a submissive?

I talked about one above...being stripped naked in a sex shop. Bring paraded around, made to beg for people to use me. One guy grabbed me and jacked me off while my master watched. He made me suck my toes and jerk myself off for an audience of at least 10 guys. I sucked him in front of that audience too.

Another time a master had me meet him, completely nude on a bike trail. While I was pleasing him, a train came by, and he grabbed me, made me hard and made me face the engine.

Most masters, though, are too easy on me, or they just want a blow job out of me. Too few good sub experiences.

What are your favorite traits in a submissive?

Fear. Excitement from fear. They must be somewhat exhibitionistic. Those who are open to the joys of degradation.

Leather, Rubber, Latex, or Nude?

Nude!!!! I would love to try rubber with the right sub, or have it tried myself combined with peeing. I also like clothing control in general.

What's something you haven't tried that you want to try with a submissive?

Public food and mud play. Remote orgasm control with toy. Electro play. Waterboard, forced underwater play. Public wetlook.

What's something you haven't tried that you want to try with a dominant?

Being pissed on outside or public. Made to wet myself public. Food, mud play. Dunk tank humiliation. More forced nudity (done a little bit, but want it pushed further). Public humiliation ( again, a little bit, but want it pushed). Public tickling.

Most people talk a good game, but they just want a blow job. I want thorough humiliation.

Books or Video Games?

Hard one. If pushed...I will say books.

What season is your favorite?

Summer and early fall.

What time of day is best for kinky fun?
Wow...that's a hard one. I love sun on bare skin, but after 10 pm I feel it is easier to be naked.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote