Thread: WoW And SC2
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #22
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
cloak is close to invisibility, but its really just hightech camoflage that makes someone hard to see (the rogues have that in wow, stealth) and invisibility is a far more powerful version. and as for messing up the zerg race i can tell you without asking lol, there r 2 reasons bliuzzard nerfs something unintentionally, a they dont think anyone plays it so no one will care, or b they think they did a good job and its actually fair.

i dont know specifics but feral druids in general transform into cats, sneak up behind the enemy, and claw them to death. although im sure keykitty can elaborate far better.
How do you know the Zerg race got messed up for this game? lol. Yeah and many upon many people feels the same way.

Just give it time, eventually the zerg will get better. I mean, anyone can just play the other two, and then play Zerg, and they will know how badly Zerg got ripped off in this off right off the bat practically. People says Zerg currently, is an unfinished race.

I like to humiliate noteworthy!
You all can too, feel free!

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
loke is offline   Reply With Quote