View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 09:16 AM   #6
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule slave View Post
Seems interesting, but it would be useful to have an idea of how relative values matter ie. Is it on a scale of one to ten?
Also, the question for the man stat you have to give a number above 0 which I think is an error.
Scale should be low like 1 point for simple tasks and 5 for hard task. negative numberes are probably locked by google so just write it as part of the desc that I should decrease

Edit:
currently working on map movement it should be hopefully today evening. Everything after that should be much easier.

Edit 2:
Map is done and shop is done, but on the most basic level. On map you can now only walk on roads and spaces for walking BUT no encounters events yet. In shop you can buy but it doesnt cost anything (easy to fix tho).

Edit 3:
I have the map working, the shop working and the "consuming" of items working. Not fully as you move, buy and consume nothing for price of nothing. But thats just few lines of code to add. The bigger problem I ran into is that my scripts are painfully slow. How slow? Lets sey that google refuses to do even first row for some reson (it worked fine at first maybe they are limiting me?). But it gave me a workaround option that should work but I have to rewrite everything. I will do that tomorrow. The slave system is just copy/paste of what Im gonna rewrite tomorrow. It should be "simple" and done at the end of the week.

Still waiting for more dares!

Edit4:
looked at it just for what will be necessary for tomorrow. It looks like its looking at cells that are 70000 away from what I have to read xD definetly have to look at it tomorrow

kik: peterblack420

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

If you have specific tasks for me PM or Kik me!

Last edited by peterblack; 06-03-2018 at 01:37 PM.
peterblack is offline   Reply With Quote