View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 08:47 PM   #12
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

here is the report for the first task.. now this was the task I had a good amount of fun with I will admit.

I chose to go with adult pullups since by good graces I ended up with a random shipment of a lot by mistake and haven't had a chance to use them as they are too thin for my heavy wetting sissy ass

once i got plugged, I followed the video to the letter especially placement of the pullups. I also added two rolled up in between my legs. after the pants were stuffed, on went the boots and a cute top to go with it. I did bring my t=yoga pants just in case. (and im glad I did!)

after I got to the mall I turned my plug on and had it on high which was a great tease! I then proceeded to roam the mall for a good two hours stopping at at least 25 stores. I did stop at the candy shop and made the light comment of "these things go right to my ass I tell you girl!" as I slapped my ass. the lady laughed and said yeah but theyre good for you and that booty looks fine!" (huge smile later I bought a bag hahaha)

then came the tricky part.. pulling them all out
I went to a corner off to the side of the main walway of the mall and started pulling them out and placing them between my legs. thus went well until I got to the last two between my legs, so I gathered up the 6 that I had out already and put the under my chin to go digging for the lost two as I pulled them out the back I noticed a lady a few years older than me smiling at me kinda laughing.. I quickly got them out of my pants, put then all under one arm and walked away to the bathrooms.

once there I got into a stall in the middle and took my jeans off. I set the diapers on the back of the toilet and started dunking them fully, get them nice and soaked. on they went one at a time until all eight were on me. I then tried to get my legs together and that was a bad idea hahaha, water flowed down my legs at a good rate. so I them opted to go with the yoga pants. after they went on, joined by the boots I stuffed the jeans back in my bag and wandered the mall for another two hours.

thank god the yoga pants are black (for the most part, theres a large pink waistband stripe which showed due to the top choice). the diapers leasked more as I went through the mall. I bent over and dint bother to fix my top or yoga pants as they slid down. that plug still driving my crazy haha. after my little timer went off sayin "you've been waddling around for two hours sissy!" I went back to my car to go home.. before I got in I noticed myself in the reflection of the car park next to me, the back half of my diapers were visible since my yoga pants never came back up!. I only wonder how long they were out like that oh well!

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote