View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 01:36 AM   #15
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy saw these dares and thought he wouldn’t do any of them. I didn’t know what to reenact and to reenact doesn’t feel like me. Just as roleplaying a movie character, puppy isn’t able to roleplay a dog for the whole day too, and any other character was a no too. And then there is the theater dare. I’m actually not going out much, a few times with with colleagues and friends in 6-8 years, and now I’m living on myself and don’t have anyone to go out with.

Then Mistress Littlemissslave and LPV discovered I went out too little and wanted for puppy to go out more. Thus puppy went looking for something to do and found out there was a cabaret performance in the neighbourhood. Thus puppy ordered tickets and remembered this dare. But what to do.

Due to suggestions puppy went with wearing his panties, stockings, a plug and of course his chastity cage. But I wanted to do more, because you can actually do a lot. Then I thought of bodywriting, puppy begins to enjoy that a lot. Just having sentences on my body. A day before it would start I began with asking some stuff to write on my body. They were all nice.

The next day it was time for me to go to the theater. Before heading there got a shower. Then it was time to dress up. The tail plug first, then the panties followed by the stockings. To keep the stockings up puppy also wore his garterbelt. Then it was time for some body writing. In the picture below you can see the various items being worn / used.

Puppy put the sentence: “I am a cute little denied puppy” on his tummy. Between puppy his nipples: “Forever denied pup”. Puppy is also shaven down below so he wrote: “Leaky puppy cock” there. On my right arm I wrote “Edge me please”and on the left “Maid puppy”. And puppy successfully wrote them so others could read it if puppy let them see it. But I am not planning to do that, but the feeling of the possibility.

Then it was time to put on my pants, long sleeved shirt and shoes. Then up to walk to the theater. It felt strange wearing stockings outside nonetheless. Puppy once wore his full maid outfit to put the garbage container next to the street in the dark. But that’s another story. Puppy felt his shoes more and felt a light breeze just above his shoeline, It was a nice feeling. And during the walk the plug was constantly letting himself know he was there.

After a short ride with the metro and a small walk the theater was in front of me. As I entered it was very busy. Lots of talking was about and I don't like that. And I was early too. About half an hour before the show would begin. Thus I went to the bar and ordered a beer and sat down. Then I noticed that if one would look more closely to my pants, he could see some bobs. These were the connection parts between my garterbelt and the stockings. Now hoping no one would see them.

Then it was finally time to enter the room where the show would be held. There weren’t many props around, but why would it. Humor doesn’t specifically need some props to transfer the message. Puppy sat down on his seat and a few minutes later he realised he sat in the danger zone. The danger zone is the part of the audience who could get involved with the show. Puppy isn’t that quick witted and fortunately it was his neighbour who was the “victim”. That relaxed me a bit too.

During the show I could constantly feel my stockings feeling nice on my legs and was fully aware of all the text written on my body, and my plug constantly penetrating. Eventually the show ended and it was a lot of fun. Had a lot of laughs. There were no breaks during the show. But puppy wanted to do a little shenanigan.

Puppy went to the bathroom and entered a stall. Then he removed his shirt showing all his body writing to himself. Then I added a clothespin on each of my nipples and put my doggy bone toy in my mouth. Then lowered my pants and other stuff to do my business. Puppy didn’t need to remove his plug. When puppy was done. He got dressed up putting his toy back, clothespins of and then my shirt back on.

Time for my trip back home. I could still feel the plug the whole time. After the trip with the metro I realised I didn’t feel my pants that much anymore. Just my stockings. I just want to wear them under a skirt one time. Just in private. Eventually I got home after a great evening. But I still had to do some cornertime. I did that whilst still wearing my dare items. And then have a nice sleep in my panties, plug in and all those naughty words on me. Good night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post: