View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 01:07 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

I vaguely thought I remembered a similar thread like this before, but can't find it now. Perhaps someone else remembers it (if it did indeed exist) and knows where to find it.

Nonetheless, the absolute biggest thing I want to point out is for newbies (though this does go for many "veterans" too) is to not jump head first into a relationship without first knowing what you are jumping into. Take the time to talk to the other user and not only get to know them but also talk about what both your goals are for the relationship. If you are new to BDSM, make sure you talk about at what pace you want the relationship to move. Make sure the other person is going to move at the pace you want to move and is going to ensure your satisfied with what you are getting out of the relationship, if that's important to you. If you take the time to get to know each other, trust me, it will be for the best and if it's all meant to work out, then it will work out.

If any newbies have any specific questions, definitely be sure to drop them into this thread. Or, if you're feeling a little shy, drop them into my inbox and with your permission, I'll post them into this thread without identifying you as the one asking the question so that the rest of gD can chime in and other newbies can learn as well.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post: