Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 06:45 AM   #56
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 5

I moved to get cleaning supplies and a toothbrush - I guess I would get a new one for my teeth - my whole rear end was aflame on the outside and aching on the inside as I had to move my welted skin and deeply bruised muscles.

Cleaning the upstairs bathroom I soon found that scrubbing the floor with the toothbrush was not as bad as I had feared. As long as I moved my hands briskly, I could move along at a reasonable speed and it did let me get into the little cracks and corners and do a really good job.

Then I moved downstairs. Every step on the stairs was felt in my butt and legs, as the aching muscles stretched to move.

Miss Kathryn was working out, but paused long enough to tell me that as soon as that bathroom was done to her satisfaction, she would have some food for me - before I did the kitchen.

While I was working on the bathroom, she checked the one upstairs, and came back to deliver her verdict. "You damn well better learn to do a whole lot better job than that. When you are finished here, get your sorry ass back up there and clean up that mess, and scrub the floor again. Make sure it is clean!" She turned to leave, "and while you are there, I will inspect this one - so do a good job here or you'll be at it all day!"

I thought the other one was perfect but she said it was a mess? What the hell was I supposed to do? All I could do was go on scrubbing - but more slowly and carefully now. Every little crack and angle around the base of the toilet bowl got scrubbed out - twice. My knees hurt from crawling and my butt ached from the deep bruises of last night's caning. This wasn't very arousing at all, but I was feeling very submissive.

After doing everything on the floor twice, and checking the rest that I had cleaned yesterday, it was time to say enough and hope for the best while I went back upstairs.

In the upstairs bathroom I could not see what she found unsatisfactory - but in the middle of the floor there was a puddle of something: shampoo or conditioner. I guess that was her way of telling me to clean it again...and wait for her to inspect my work downstairs.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: