Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:02 AM   #63
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post

I have a question though, regarding your mistress masturbating in front of you. Does she allow you to touch her while she masturbate? Or does she touch you? Rubbing your nipple, for example.

Also thanks for update. It's fun to read.
Thank you.

It depends. Sometimes I just have to sit between her legs and watch with my hands behind my head. When I got touched then it is my nipples at the moment, but before I was put in chastity I was allowed to rub my cunt at her foot every now and then. When I'm allowed to touch her I mostly eat her out or finger her.

Friday (Day 124 / 91)
Enemas 03 / 20
Spanked 1250 / 1250

On Thursday I got the last 50 spanks and behaved extra well this week to get the anal shield removed. I even behave so well that Master told me that I earned one edge for the next day.

During school I could hardly concentrate and the teacher had to admonish me to pay attention few times because I was fantasizing what Master would do to me. According to Mistress I had my eyes closed and was biting my lip, while moving slightly back and forth - I was obviously horny
When I got home after school I made the flat extra clean and cooked his favorite meal, to show him that I'm still a good pet.

When Master finally came home I was jumping like a little puppy, but of course he wouldn't edge me right there.
First we had dinner and after I cleaned the table and the kitchen he ordered me to the bedroom. I rushed there but waited patiently till he allowed me to get on the bed.
Then he start caressing my tits and worked his way down very, very slowly. I was panting and moaning while my whole body starts shivering and I begged Master to remove the chastity belt. Of course it got denied (yet). I could feel my cunt twitching and revolting in her steel prison and was humping the air.

It felt like ages till Master finally opened the belt. He told me that I was fantastical wet and had an amazing smell. He slit his finger between my labia and licked them before dipping them in again to gave me a taste of my whorish juices. Then he went between my legs and pulled me open gently. As I felt his breath at my sensitive parts I clenched my fists and my breathing increased rapidly. Then he gave me one very slow lick and let his tongue dance over my slit from down to top. And it was enough to bring me to the edge. One. Single. Lick.

I got a bit mad at my body and disappointed by myself, I really wanted to enjoy this longer.
But one edged was promised and one edge I got.
I'm very thankful for the gift Master gave me.

He kissed my trembling clit goodbye and locked me away again.
During the night my cunt was twitching and it still does now. It felt like my body almost forgot what pleasure feels and now start to remember.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: