View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #33
DragonGirl

I decided to somewhat follow Sarah and see what she would specifically do and I also wondered what Elissa and Brittany would do now.

Sarah casually walked to her own office while covering up and walking slightly faster than normal but walking past multiple offices and multiple cubicles until she got to her office, once she got there she closed the door and put her clothes on.

When I knocked on her door a few minutes later she told me to wait a moment and then opened the door, she was fully dressed again.

"Oh hi Chris, come in come in" she said with a smile.

"So, you got the two girls as your slaves, but I assume that you are here for the email that I send you" she said quickly after.

"Yea, what's that about?" I asked

"Well, when I noticed the cams in the you know where, I used my buddy in the IT department to see who's computer had accessed that stream and checked to see if anything else had happened from that computer, so with that I found out that your computer had accessed it and then I saw the emails that you send from the work computer too, everything you do is logged on these computers in case you didn't know, so from now on, don't use the work computers for that kind of stuff" she said with a smile.

"As a good will token for our already exciting relationship, I also got my buddy to delete all the records of that so you are good right now, no need to worry that other people will find out" she added.

"Oh, okay, thank's I guess, anyway, about that relationship, you're not mad that I took your clothes?" I puzzled and worried that she would be as I did that without thinking about how she might respond to it.

"Not at all, I love it, in fact, I want you to be my master, tell me what to do and how to dress, I currently have a master already but he's boring, he never makes me do anything" she said.

"Oh, I see, so the cams that you have, is that yours of his?" I asked

"Mine, I was bored and installed those to upload videos of myself on the internet but I didn't upload anything yet" she followed up.

"Okay, then I accept to become your master, as your first official task, give me your underwear" I said

"You got it master" she replied followed by taking off her panties from under her skirt and taking off her bra from under her blouse.

"Okay, now we need to get back to work, as I am down two workers for now I might be getting behind on my work, so I have to make sure I do some of their stuff" I followed up to which Sarah nodded.

"Before you go, my buddy in IT, her name is Ayumi" said Sarah.

"Oh, that hot Japanese IT girl, got it" I replied.

"Yea, I will let her know that you are my master now, with that she might also reach out to you to become your master as me and her are currently the pet of that guy that never does anything with us, Ayumi and I met through him and then we found out that we both worked here and well, we have been close friends since then .... if you know what I mean" she said with a grin.

"I think so, but do tell me in clear detail" I replied.

"Well, me and her have been the pet of this one guy, and the extremely rare occasions he made us do something we did it together, and on other times we have been good little sluts having three or foursomes together sharing dicks and cum" Sarah said.

"Ah, an other rule that I have for you then right now, no more fucking people or orgasming unless you have my approval, if Ayumi becomes my pet or slave, whatever you wish to call it, then she will have the same rule right away" I said and then walked out the door as Sarah nodded.

I went to peak in the filing room before going to my office and saw that both Elissa and Brittany were still in the filing room. Elissa was wearing her one sock as a makeshift skirt or panties as she had it wrapped around her waist but didn't really cover anything while Brittany was still completely naked.

I kept an eye on the filing room until the end of the work day and then Sarah came up to me, during this time I also cancelled any of the automated emails I had already set up for the remaining of the day as otherwise there would be a log on the work computers for it.

"Master, I am going home now, see you tomorrow" she said but not loud enough for people out of my office to hear.

I nodded and gave her panties and bra back for now and then watched her leave.

Brittany poked her head out of the filing room and looked to see if there were other people around.

There were still a few people so she closed the door again and ten minutes later she poked out of the filing room again.

This time it was just myself and the same guy as before that was here, again with his back towards us and headphones on.

Brittany felt confident enough and left the filing room to come to my office again without covering up with Elissa in tow right behind her but she was covering herself up as much as she could.

"Hey Chris, where did you put Elissa's clothes?" asked Brittany while standing in the doorway to my office with Elissa right behind her trying to get in my office but unable to do so.

"They are at her desk" I replied.

"Okay, let's go grab them and go home" said Brittany to Elissa who was bright red in her face and then started to walk in the same direction as Brittany.

Brittany walked right next to the guy still sitting at his desk who noticed her and clearly looked at her naked body from behind to a point that he almost fell of his chair but Brittany did not stop or look back.

When she got to her desk she picked up her bag and went towards Elissa's desk but then stopped at the elevator, still completely naked and with the clothes she started with this morning clearly in her bag.

Elissa was putting on her blouse and skirt at her desk and nothing else, put everything else in her bag and then went to the elevator where Brittany was already waiting for her still in the nude.

The two girls then went in the elevator and home.

A while later I then looked how the two girl arrived home, Brittany was still naked and Elissa was still in the skirt and blouse.

I then wrote an other email to the two girls.

Quote:
My dear little slaves

As you already noticed from today's special activity, Sarah will also be joining you girls in tasks to complete, the difference is that she is doing this willingly, so she will also get to give you some, shall we say, commands.

From today's events we also need to set up a time and day for Elissa to be tied up naked at your place and have five guys visiting with a minimum of four fucking her.

As for tomorrow, as a previous email stated, no jacket or blazer tomorrow as it is Wednesday, now, other than that you girls will also need to pick one of the following

1. You will once again follow the same rule as that you had to today, but no hiding in the filing room.
2. you will have a vibrator in you, you will let anyone that has seen you naked know and they set the speed for it at any speed they want it to be at.
3. You will fuck one guy of your choosing, if the guy you choose refuses, then you will be naked until you get home.

If you break any of the rules this time, then for Brittany, you will get the punishment that Elissa had today, Elissa, if you break the rule, then you will need to give up any and all skirts and dresses that you have.

Let me know what you choose as soon as possible.

With much lust, your master.

Last edited by DragonGirl; 05-02-2018 at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote