View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 06:33 AM   #81
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
- -

By the way, how is it going with your edges and squats? Maybe you want to keep us up to date with a short report of yours as well
thanks for writing the report i’m glad you had fun with it! the most recent update is as follows:

18/36 edges.

i was definitely slacking a bit on keeing up with edges while trying to do a few things around gD (creating the dungeon, testing out admin duties, making a weekly gD thread announcement). but also, i’ve been distracted because i just discovered the handmaid’s tale and became so obessed with it i watched the entires series this weekend alone!! though now i’m all caught up and sad so i’ll have some more free time again D:.

6/11 squats.

i’m hoping to finish these out after work tonight now that i finished binge watching and setting up my gD projects! i probably could have done a few while watching the handmaids tale, but i told james i didnt even wanna look at my phone while watching it.. so that should prove how enthralled i was .

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote